Jharkhand Urban Development Department (JUDD), Government of Jharkhand has released a recruitment notification for the vacant of the Manager and Community Organizer vacancies. There are 145 State Mission Manager, Manager and Community Organizer (CO) vacancies on contractual basis for State Mission Management Unit (SMMU) and City Mission Management Unit (CMMU).
The Jharkhand Urban Development invites applications for filling up the recruitment of 145 posts in various Districts in the State of Jharkhand on contract basis of State Mission Manager, Manager and Community Organizer (CO) in their various departments.
All interested Candidates must possess P.G diploma in Management/ M.B.A or it’s equivalent. There is no No specific age limitation in this job vacancy. All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online or offline on or before 02nd September 2014 on 06.00 PM.
For more details about this job vacancies like application fee, selection process and how to apply for the post are given below.
JUDD Recruitment Manager & CO Posts Details:
|03.||State Mission Manager||06|
- No age limit
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Intermediate (10+2) in any discipline for Posts no. 01
- P.G diploma in Management/ M.B.A or Masters in Computer Science, M.Sc (Computer Science), B.Tech/ M.C.A for Posts no. 02
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- No application fee
- Basis of Merit list
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply for the post online through it’s Official Website and Offline also.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Director, Municipal Administration,
Urban Development Department,
3rd Floor, Project Bhawan Dhurwa,
Ranchi, Jharkhand 834004
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 02nd September 2014
- Website: http://recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Herehttp://recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in/