MCD recruitment 2015: Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) has delivered a notification for 91 Junior and Senior Vacancies. Eligible candidates can Online apply for this MCD jobs through the official website at mcdonline.gov.in Last Date for Receipt of Application Form is 15 August 2015.
Candidates should possess MBBS from a recognized University. In case of foreign universities, the candidate must have cleared the examination conducted by National Board of Examinations, registered with Delhi Medical Council.
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 200/- for General/ OBC Category Candidates. No fee for SC/ ST & Other Category Candidates. Candidates will be selected based on performance in Personal Interview.
Age limit 40 years as in the first day of January of the concerned year i.e. 01.01.2015. Standard age relaxation will be applicable of SC/ ST and OBC candidates.
Every application has to be accompanied by demand draft of Rs.200/- in favour of “Commissioner EDMC”. SC/ ST and PH candidate is exempted from payment.
Candidates are advised that please read the MCD Notification care fully before apply MCD application form.
Junior Senior Vacancy Notification 2015
Total Vacancies: 91
Junior Resident Post – 51
Senior Resident Post – 40
Age Limit for mcd job:
- General: 18 years to 40 years.
- SC: 18 years to 45 years.
- ST: 18 years to 45 years.
- OBC: 18 years to 43 years.
- Other: 18 years to 50 years.
Eligibility Criteria for mcd vacancy:
For Junior Resident:
- MBBS from a recognized University. In case of foreign universities, the candidate must have cleared the examination conducted by National Board of Examinations & the score must also be submitted.
- Must be registered with Delhi Medical Council.
- Must have completed internship on or before the date of publication of this notice.
For Senior Resident:
- Registered with Delhi Medical Council and has not completed three years of Senior Resident in any other hospital.
- Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
- MBBS Degree and having at least 02 years experience in MCI Recognized Hospital/Institute with minimum bed strength of 100 beds and having all basic specialties, out of which 01 year will be in the concerned specialty.
- Senior Resident (Casualty) Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in any specialty including Emergency Medicine from a recognized University.
Application Fee for mcd junior senior job:
- Rs. 200/- for General/ OBC Category Candidates.
- No fee for SC/ ST & Other Category Candidates.
Selection Process mcd junior job:
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for mcd junior senior vacancies:
Candidates can apply for this vacancy by filling up online form available on official website of Municipal Corporation of Delhi, by logging on to official website: mcdonline.gov.in, Here search for recruitment tab and follow steps mentioned on that webpage.
Important Dates for mcd senior job:
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 15 August 2015.
- Official Website: mcdonline.gov.in
- Official Notification for JR Posts: Download Here
- Official Notification for SR Posts: Download Here
- Apply Online for JR Posts: Click Here
- Apply Online for SR Posts: Click Here
Candidates are advised that please read the MCD Notification 2015 care fully before apply MCD application form 2015.