Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer (MO) Posts in the Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt of Punjab.
Online applications are invited for filling up 256 Medical Officers (General) vacancies. Aspirant & eligibly candidates can apply in the prescribed format for PPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2014 through Online mode through official website of PPSC on or before 10.02.2014. For further PPSC jobs details mentioned below.
PPSC Medical Officer Posts Details:
- Post Name: Medical Officer Posts
- No.of Vacancies: 256 Posts
- Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400 + NPA + Allowances.
- Between 18-38 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Must possess M.B.B.S Degree
- Knowledge of Punjabi Language
- Refer to notification
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates may apply online through Official Website of PPSC (Link given below)
- Last Date for Online Registration: 10th January 2014
- Last date for payment of application fee: 13th February 2014
- Last date for Receipt of application form: 21st February 2014
- Date for Competitive written examination: 02nd March 2014
- Website: http://www.ppsc.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here