Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has recently posted an employment notification for Medical Officer (Allopathic) Vacancies to work under the department of Employees State Insurance Corporation. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Ayog Bhawan, Gurukul Kangri, Haridwar-24940 invites online applications for recruitment of Medical Officer (Allopathic) in Uttarakhand Employees State Insurance Scheme.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply online from 18th April 2014 to 03rd May 2014. The candidates have to apply through online mode before 03 May 2014. Candidate who wish to apply can download the application form from the official website.
Further job details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below.
UKPSC Recruitment Medical Officer Posts Details:
|01.||Medical Officer (Allopathic)||28|
- between 22 to 35 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Must be MBBS Degree or Equivalent
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- UR Candidates are required to pay Rs 150/-
- Reserved Candidates are required to pay Rs. 90/-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Opening Date for Registration: 18th April 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 03rd May 2014
- Last Date for Submitting application fee: 09th May 2014
- Last Date for Submitting Hard copy of Application Fee: 19th May 2014