Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) invited application for the recruitment to the post Medical Officers for filling the vacant vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can apply their application form through the official website from 16 June,2014 at 12:00 pm to 15 July,2014 at 12:00 pm.
There are a total of 1271 medical officers post in MPPSC for the recruitment. Applicants who are interested can filled their application form in the prescribed format and send to the following address which is given below.
Candidates must reads the instruction carefully, before filling their application form.
Medical Officers Posts Details:
|( General category )||718|
|( Other Backward Class )||114|
|( Scheduled Caste )||195|
|( Scheduled Tribes )||244|
- Candidates age should be more than 21 years but less than 40 years as on 01 Jan,2015.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for the OBC category candidates, 05 years for the SC/ST category candidates and 10 years for the candidates belongs from physically handicapped candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for others as per rules.
- Applicants must have permanent registration from any state Medical council/MCI or post graduate degree/diploma i.e. MD/MS/DM/MCH/DNB/DLO/DOMS/DA may also be applicable from any recognised University/College.
- The applicants must posses medical qualification in the first second scheduled or Part-II of the third scheduled of IMC act 1956.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/-(one hundred only) as the application fees and Rs.70/-(seventy rupees only) for the OBC/SC/ST candidates have a permanent domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh.
- Once fees should be paid not be refundable at any circumstances/ use in future references.
- Written Exam: The written exam will be conducted by the commission. The question paper will be objective type and have a negative marking( 0.25 marks will be deducted on each wrong answer given by the candidates).
- Personal Interview: The written exam qualified candidates called for an interview and after that merit list to be prepared by the commission. Final selection should be based on the overall marks obtained by the candidates/merit list.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Apply through the official website given below.
- Fill all the necessary details, double check before submit their application form.
- On the envelope, advertisement serial number, post applied for and organizer name should be written on the top.
- Applicants can duly completely filled application form in all respect send to following address given below.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Indore Madhya Pradesh,
- Opening Date of Online Registration Form : 16 June,2014 at 12:00 pm
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 15 July,2014 at 12:00 pm
- Website: Applicants can know about the latest updates from the website www.careervendor.com
- Official Notification:Click here to apply online application form through the official website www.mppsc.nic.in Download Here