LHMC & AH Recruitment 2015 : Lady Hardinge Medical & Associated Hospitals New Delhi is going to conducted Walk In Interview for 133 Senior Residents. This notification is available on www.hardinge.org , Date of interview stars from 20.07.2015 till 10.08.2015
MBBS/BDS candidates can apply for 133 Senior Residents Vacant Posts in Lady Hardinge Hospital. Candidates looking for medical jobs can look forward to apply these 133 Medical Jobs in Delhi. These 133 posts are for General Medicine, Obstetrics, Radio diagnosis, Radiotherapy, Anaesthesia, General surgery, Pathology & Blood Bank, Anatomy, ENT, Forensic Medicine etc.
This institution is going to conduct walk in interview for filling up the post of Senior Residents in the following specialities on the dates mentioned against each as per vacancy breakup given below in the office of Director, Lady Hardinge Medical College & Associated Hospitals, New Delhi. Candidates must be registered with Delhi Medical Council before joining the post, if selected. The tenure of Senior Resident is for the three years including any service rendered as Senior Resident earlier on ad hoc/regular basis in any institution.
- The candidate who is already in Govt. Service should submit NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the time of interview.
- Candidate must bring the following original certificates with copies at the time of interview.
133 Senior Residents Vacancies Lady Hardinge Details:
|2||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||9|
|7||Pathology & Blood Bank||11|
|9||Skin & V.D.||3|
|11||Accident & Emergency||7|
|22||Dental & Oral Surgery||1|
133 Lady Hardinge Posts Age Limit:
- General candidates : 33 years
- OBC candidates : 36 years
- SC/ST candidates : 38 years
133 Senior Resident Lady Hardinge Eligibility Criteria:
- Senior Resident (Other than Accident & Emergency Dept.) : MBBS with PG degree/diploma from a recognized University and should be registered with Delhi Medical Council or applied for registration.
- Senior Resident (Accident & Emergency Dept.) : MBBS with PG degree /diploma in Medicine/ Surgery /Forensic Medicine/ Orthopaedics/ENT/Ophthalmology/Anaesthesia/Psychiatry/Dermatology/Radiology from a recognized University.
- Dental & Oral Surgery : BDS/MDS degree in ORAL & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialty.
Lady Hardinge 133 Senior Resident Recruitment Pay Scale:
- Rs 15600 – 39100 + 6600 Grade Pay
133 Lady Hardinge Application Fee:
- General and OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs. 500
- SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs. 300
- walk In Interview
- Starting Date of interview : 20.07.2015
- Last date of Interview : 10.08.2015
- Official Website: www.hardinge.org
- Official Notification: Download Here