West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has released a recruitment notification for the vacant of 149 Medical Technologist Posts in the Medical Technologist Cadre of the West Bengal Sub ordinate Health Services under Health & Family Welfare Department. There are 149 Medical Technologist vacancies for those candidates who are eligible for this posts, this recruitment notification is released by WBSHFWD on it’s official website www.wbhrb.in.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB), under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal, Kolkata invites application from interested Indian citizens for filling up of the 149 Medical Technologist Posts. Candidates who have passed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, Diploma from recognized by the Government of West Bengal are eligible for following posts. Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 37 years as on 01-01-2014.
Interested candidates may apply online from 20-10-2014 to 10-11-2014 by 08.00 PM. For further details about this job vacancies like age limit, qualification selection process and how to apply for below posts are given below.
WBSHFWD Medical Tech Posts Recruitment Details:
- Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 37 years as on 01-01-2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, Diploma from recognized by the Government of West Bengal are eligible for above posts.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates should have to Pay Rs 160/- through Challan in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS (Govt Receipt Portal System), Govt of West Bengal in the Govt Receipt Head of Account ’0051-00-104-002-16′.
- For SC/ ST of West Bengal and PH candidates are fee exempted.
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in Preliminary Examination and Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Candidates may filled all respect details of online application should be registered on before 10/11/2014
- After fill the online application form candidates should take print out of application form for future uses
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 10th November 2014 by 08.00 PM
- Official Notification: Download Here