1495 Medical Officer Posts in DSRRAU Recruitment 2015 Apply Online: Dr. Sarvepali Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University has recently posted a recruitment notification for the vacant of Medical Officer Posts in DSRRAU Rajasthan 2015. There are 1495 Vacancies of Medical Officer for eligible candidates who are waiting for this job vacancies. Dr. Sarvepali Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University published this employment notification for eligible job hunters on it’s official website http://www.raujodhpur.org/.
Applications in the prescribed proforma are invited from the prospective Indian citizen candidates for recruitment to 1495 Medical Officers Posts in Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur. Before applying online application form people must know about the eligibility criteria for the respective both posts. Candidates must have Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S) from any Recognized University. Applicants age should be between 22-45 Years. Eligible candidates can download DSRRAU Jodhpur Recruitment application form 2015 at the official website http://www.raujodhpur.org/.
Applicants can go through the official website http://www.raujodhpur.org/ to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the official website and apply online application form. To know information about the upcoming notification like Medical Officer dsrrau Exam Admit cards 2015, dsrrau rajasthan Exam notification and DSRRAU Job Recruitment Notification 2015.
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” ]
- 18 April 2015 Weekly E-Paper Notification 2015 <<– Check Here[/box]
DSRRAU Medical Officer Posts Notification Details:
- Candidate must be below 45 years and should not be below 22 years.
- Age relaxation as per government rules
- Candidate must be a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S) from any Recognized University in the Indian Union or possess equivalent qualification or be a holder of a register able medical qualification from a Medical College recognized by the MCI.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Application Fee for DSRRAU Medical Officer Post is not mentioned now.
- Candidates Selection will be based on Written Exam, & Personal Interview.
- Candidates who had filled the form for this Medical Officer Recruitment should be selected on the basis of the Written Test.
- Candidates passing the Written Exam will be called for the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Before applying online application form people must know about the eligibility criteria for the respective post.
- After fill the online application form take a printout of application and keep it in a safe place for future uses.
- After applying online, take print out of the submitted online application form
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: will declare soon
- Website: www.raujodhpur.org
- Official Notification: Download Here