JRHMS Recruitment 2015 : Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society has announced a large numbers of 2148 Vacancies for various posts. These 2148 Posts Recruitment notification is available on www.jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in , Last Date of Receipt of Application is 03.08.2015
2148 Massive Vacancies have been declared by Jharkhand Government in Medical Sector. These 2148 Government Jobs in Jharkhand have been announced for various posts such as Epidemiologist,Data Manager, Data Entry Operator, ANM, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Dental Technician, Social Worker and many more. These posts are only on contractual basis.
Candidates who have been looking for government jobs in medical sector are advised to check out Jharkhand Government’s latest recruitment notification for 2148 vacancies for Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS). For qualification of this official recruitment candidates must check out the eligibility criteria section in this article or candidates can also check out the official notification JRHMS’s official site.
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society is working for strengthening the health system through out the state. It is providing promising career in the field of public health management and clinical services.
- Contract will be for one year in the beginning and after that it will be increased on the basis of Annual Performance Appraisal.
- District level Reservation roster will be applicable for all the posts.
- Candidates will have to apply separately for more than one post.
- Decision of Society will be final in the selection process.
JRHMS 2148 Vacancies Details:
|3||Data Entry Operator||49||12000|
|17||Vector Borne Disease||8||30000|
|18||Malaria Technical Supervisor||42||12000|
|19||Kala Azar Technical Supervisor||8||10000|
|20||Financial & Logistics Assistant||9||8000|
JRHMS 2148 Posts Age Limit:
- General – 21 to 35 years
- OBC – 21 to 37 years
- SC/ST – 21 to 40 years
JRHMS 2148 Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Preventive & Social Medicine, Post Graduation in Computer Science or BE in IT/Electronics, Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Food and Nutrition, Diploma in Cocking.
JRHMS 2148 Vacancies Application Fee:
- General/OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs. 400
- SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs. 200
JRHMS 2148 Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
JRHMS 2148 Vacant Posts Procedure to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format with essential documents to related District Civil Surgeon cum Chief Medical Officer’s office with sealed envelop.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 03.08.2015
- Official Website: www.jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here