Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invite notification for the recruitment of 2301 Medical Officers to filling the vacant vacancies in BPSC. People who are eligible can submit their application form before the last date to the following address given below. Eligible and interested applicants can fill their application for the Medical Officer Recruitment 2014 in BPSC. Applicants are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their application form in the given format.
candidates can go through the official website http://bpsc.nic.in to download the format of application form and know more information related with the latest and upcoming notification of Admit Cards/Exam Result. Applicants are requested to keep in the touch regularly with the authorized website of BPSC to know the upcoming notification published related with the recruitment. There are a total of 2301 vacant vacancies for the BPSC Recruitment 2014 to the post ‘Medical Officers’.
The last date of receipt of application form is 20 Aug, 2014.
Medical Officers Posts Details:
|01.||General Medical Officer||2301|
- Candidates age should be not more than 37 years as on 01 Aug, 2014.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for the OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for other will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must have MBBS Degree with registration at Medical Council Of India.
- Eligible candidates only can apply for the recruitment.
- Candidates belongs to SC/ ST of Bihar State must pay Rs.75/-( Seventy Five Only )- and Rs.150/- ( One Hundred Fifty ) for others as application fee & Bank Charges through prescribed Challan form available in the website payable at any branch of State Bank of India in the Account No: 31650243410.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Personal Interview: The selection of candidates on the basis of shortlisted candidates according to their qualification marks in their marks sheet. Shortlisted candidates called for an interview and final selection is based on the merit list prepared by the commission. The candidates will be informed through the call letter venue of examination and also date & time.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Two self addressed envelope affix with postal stamps of size ( 16 * 10 ) are enclosed with the application form.
- Incomplete application form will be rejected summarily by the commission.
- Eligible candidates can sent their application form completely filled in all respect to the following address given below.
The Controller of Examination
Bihar Public Service Commission
15 Jawaharlal Nehru Marg
Bely Road Patna- 800001
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 20 Aug, 2014
- Website: Applicants can go through the official website http://bpsc.bhi.nic.in to know more information related with the upcoming notification of Admit Cards/Exam Results.