569 Asst Professor and Surgeons Posts in APVVP Recruitment 2015: Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (APVVP) has released this recruitment notification for eligible job hunters for the recruitment of Assistant Professor & Civil Assistant Surgeons in APVVP 2015. Here are 569 Asst Prof and Surgeon Posts to fill up. APVVP announced this employment notification on it’s official website http://apvvp.nic.in/.
Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (APVVP) are invited online applications from the eligible candidates for Direct Recruitment for the posts of Assistant Professors in APMES in the following specialties to work in Government Medical Colleges and RIMS Institutions under the Directorate of Medical Education, A.P. and Civil Assistant Surgeons (specialists ) post in APVVP services.
Candidates should have complete their Post Graduation Degree/ M.S/ MD/ MBBS with M.Sc (Med. Anatomy) with Ph.D (Medical Anatomy) / M.Sc (Med. Anatomy) with D.Sc (Med. Anatomy) from any recognized university or institute. Candidates should not have completed 40 years as on 01-07-2014.
Candidates should submit online applications by logging into the official website of Director of Medical Education, AP http://dme.ap.nic.in/. Therefore a great job opportunity for job hunters who are eligible for this posts. Eligible candidates should apply for 569 posts of Asst Professor/Surgeons under Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad. For further details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the below posts are given below.
Last date to apply online for APVVP Asst Prof and Surgon posts is 29th April 2015.
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” ]
- 18 April 2015 Weekly E-Paper Notification 2015 <<– Check Here[/box]
APVVP Surgeon and Asst Professor Posts Notification Details:
|02.||Civil Assistant Surgeons (Specialists)||242|
- OC candidate should not have completed 40 years as on 01- 07-2014 (should not have been born before 01-07-1974).
- SC/ST/BC candidates should not have completed 45 years as on 01-07-2014 (should not have been born before 01-07-1969).
- Ex-servicemen should not have completed 50 years as on 01.07.2014 (should not have born before 01.07.1964)
- Rule of Reservations will apply as per A.P. State Govt. Rules in force
- Candidates should have complete their Post Graduation Degree/ M.S/ MD/ MBBS with M.Sc (Med. Anatomy) with Ph.D (Medical Anatomy) / M.Sc (Med. Anatomy) with D.Sc (Med. Anatomy) as per the publish requirement type a acknowledged University / Institute acknowledged by the Medical Council of India.
- For Post wise details check the official notification from below links
- For Asst Prof Posts: Rs.15600 – 39100 and Academic Gr. Pay of Rs. 7000/- and other allowances as admissible under the rules in force from time to time.
- For Asst Surgeons Posts: Rs. 20,680 – 46860, and other allowances as admissible under the rules in force from time to time.
- Online payment of Registration fee Rs. 1000/- for OC and BC candidates plus service charges
- Rs. 500/- for SC and ST candidates plus service charges.
- The selection is as per G.O. Ms. No. 154 HM & FW (A2) Dept., Dt. 4.5.2002, G.O. Ms. No. 166 HM & FW (A2) Dept., Dt. 15.5.2008, G.O. Ms. No. 330, HM & FW (A2) Dept., Dt. 10.9.2008, G.O. Ms. No. 107 HM & FW (E1) Dept, Dt. 18.7.2013 and G.O. Ms. No. 109 HM & FW (A2) Dept., Dt. 23.6.2014 as follows;
- Total Marks: 100
- 75 % for Marks obtained in qualifying PG degree / superspecialty Examination.
- Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination is upto 10 marks @ 1 mark per PG / Super-specialty completed year.
- Weightage for Government service including contract service upto 15%;
- 2.5. marks per six months in Tribal Area,
- 2 marks per six months in Rural Area.
- 1 mark per six months in Urban Area.
- There will be no Interview marks.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website http://dme.ap.nic.in.
- He/ she has to read the notification and fill all the columns by following the instructions given in the software
- Applications not properly filled up or without enclosures required will not be considered.
- If any of the information provided by the applicant is found to be not true, at any time his/her appointment will be summarily cancelled without prior notice
- No other mode of application form is accepted.
- Fulfil application for should be submit within the last date of submission
- After fill the online application form take a print out of the generated copy & retain it for future reference use.
- Starting Date of Submission of Application Form: 13th April 2015.
- Closing Date of Submission of Application Form: 29th April 2015 by 5 P.m.
- Website: http://apvvp.nic.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here