Tamil Nadu MRB 7243 Nurse Posts Recruitment 2015: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has released a latest employment notification through the NOTIFICATION NO: 01/2015 for the vacant of 7243 Nurses Posts in TNMRB 2015. Here are 7243 Posts to fill up on contractual and consolidated pay basis. Medical Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu has issued this notification for job hunters on it’s official website http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/.
Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamilnadu inviting only through online mode from eligible candidates for filling up the recruitment of 7243 Nurse Posts on contractual basis. Candidates should Degree or Diploma in Nursing from any recognized university. Candidates age should be between 18-58 years as on 01-07-2015. For payment of fees through the online payment gateway. For offline mode of payment, candidates have to select Indian Bank. The number of vacancies advertised is only an indicative number and is liable for change (decrease or increase) with reference to vacancy position at any time before finalization of selection for appointment. Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in the written examination.
Candidates are advised to read and familiarize themselves with this detailed notification before filling online application in www.mrb.tn.gov.in. All interested and eligible candidates should may read the full job notification below before apply the post. For further details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the post are given below.
The last date for apply online is 11th May 2015. Last date for offline payment of Fee through Indian Bank is 13-05-2015. Exam will be held on 28.06.2015 Forenoon (Sunday) and time is 10:00 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” ]
- 18 April 2015 Weekly E-Paper Notification 2015 <<– Check Here
- Odisha PSC AEE Civil & Mechnical Jobs Notification Apply Here[/box]
TNMRB 7243 Staff Nurse Job Vacancy Notification Details:
* – Out of 7243 posts, for 6792 posts only woman candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates age limit should be between 18-58 Years For all categories including Ex-Service women as on 1.7.2015
- The rule of reservation is applicable as per the rules in force.
- Detailed instructions with regard to reservation can be seen in Annexure-2 and 3 of the official notification.
- For Nurses (Women) Post: A successful training for a period of not less than three years in General Nursing of men and women and for a period of not less than six months in Midwifery training in both cases to be undergone in an institution approved by the State Government under rule 37 of the rules made under sub-section (2) of section 11 of the Madras Nurses and Midwives Act 1926 with qualifications prescribed for registration as Nurse and Maternity Assistant under the said Act or A foreign training which is considered by the Director of Medical and Rural Health Services to be equivalent or superior to the above training or possession of a basic degree in Nursing from a University or institution recognized by UGC for the purpose of its financial grant.
- For Nurses (Women) Post: A successful training for a period of not less than three years in General Nursing in an institution approved by the State Government and successful completion of training in Psychiatry for a period of six months after successful completion of training in General Nursing in the case of candidates admitted for training on or after the 1st January 1952.
- Possession of basic degree in Nursing from a University or institution recognized by UGC for the purpose of its financial grant.
Certificate of Physical Fitness:
- Candidates provisionally selected for appointment to the posts will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness including Vision Certificate in the prescribed form.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode.
- Online: All the candidates should have to pay Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six hundred only) (excluding candidates belonging to SC/SCA/ST communities).
- SC/SCA/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three hundred only).
- Candidates have to pay the service charges applicable to the Indian Bank (in case of offline payment @Rs.15/- (Rupees Fifteen only) or Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card charges over and above the mandatory fee.
- The charges will vary from bank to bank.
- While filling up of on-line application they shall select the appropriate payment method.
- After submitting the payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed a final Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note the same for future reference.
- Offline: For offline mode of payment, candidates have to select Indian Bank.
- On Submission, system will generate the payment challan which the candidate need to take print out and visit any of the branches of Indian Bank to make the payment.
- Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in the written examination, duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation of Government of Tamil Nadu. There will be no Oral Test (Interview) for the post.
- The selection will be made initially for 451 posts (for which both men and women candidates are eligible to apply), duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation of Government of Tamil Nadu. After selection of candidates for 451 posts, selection will be made for the remaining posts exclusively reserved for women candidates (duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation).
- Preference for Ex-Service Women: If there are two or more candidates belonging to the same community with similar qualification (including marks secured in the competitive examination), the one who has rendered satisfactory military service will be preferred over the other candidates.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their colour photograph and scanned image of their signature. The size of the scanned images should be within the specified range.
- The candidates shall register their mobile number in the application to receive SMSs. All communications from the MRB will be through the e-mail and SMS, to the candidate’s registered primary mobile number/registered email only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Date of Notification: 19th April 2015
- Last date for submission of Application: 11th May 2015
- Last date for offline payment of Fee through Indian Bank: 13th May 2015
- Date & Time of Examination: 28.06.2015 Forenoon (Sunday) (10:00 A.M. to 12:30 P.M)
- Website: http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here