SPSC Medical Officer Recruitment : Sikkim Public Service Commission is looking for applications from eligible candidates for 73 Vacant posts of General Duty Officer (Junior Grade). These 73 Medical Jobs in Sikkim are on temporary basis. Health Care, Human Service & family Welfare Department, Government of Sikkim released this notification on www.spscskm.gov.in , The Last Date of reaching of fully filled application is 28.08.2015
Sikkim Public Service Commission has announced to recruit 73 General Duty Medical Officers on Temporary Basis in Sikkim. Aspirants who have been searching for Government Jobs in Medical Sector can surly look forward to apply for these 73 Medical Vacancies in Sikkim. The official notification is consisting all the essential information regarding age limit, eligibility criteria n all. Those candidates who are having the Bachelor Degree of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery will be eligible to apply.
73 General Duty Medical Officer Sikkim Exam consists written exam and interview. The written exam will consist of 3 papers. The selected candidates who will pass in written exam will be called for interview. Candidates need not submit any documents at the time of application. They should ensure that they are qualified on the date of application in all respects. Candidates will not be informed by the Sikkim Public Service Commission for any discrepancy or disqualification at personal level.
73 General Duty Medical Officer Sikkim Posts Details:
|01.||General Duty Medical Officer||73|
General Duty Medical Officer Sikkim Age Limit:
- 21 to 30 years ( General Candidates)
- 21 to 35 years (ST/SC Candidates )
- 21 to 34 years (OBC Candidates )
73 General Duty Medical Officer Sikkim Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery from a recognized University. Should have completed Rotatory Internship of 01(one) year from a recognized Institute and Registered with Medical Council of India or Medical Council of any State.
- Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Identification Certificate issued by the Competent Authority under relevant rules of the State Government.
- Preference will be given to Sikkim Stipendiary seat reserved for State of Sikkim.
- Should have valid local Employment Card.
- Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
- Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages.
- Candidates already in Government Service or in government owned undertaking or similar organization, whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as workcharged employee shall be, required to submit their application along with No Objection Certificate of their employer.
Sikkim General Duty Medical Officer Sikkim Pay Scale:
- Rs 9300 – 34800
General Duty Medical Officer Sikkim 73 Posts Application Fee:
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 150
73 General Duty Medical Officer Sikkim Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
General Duty Medical Officer Sikkim 73 Vacancies Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates need not submit any documents at the time of application. They should ensure that they are qualified on the date of application in all respects.
- Application form and syllabus can be downloaded from www.spscskm.gov.in The form should be filled up by the candidate himself/herself and submitted in the office of the Sikkim Public Service Commission on any working day between 10:30 a.m. to 03:00 p.m. along with original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’. The amount so deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
- The complete filled in application form should reach the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M.G.Marg, Gangtok by hand or by post on or before 03:00 p.m. on 28/08/2015.
- One STAMP SIZE photograph should be affixed in the application form in the space provided and an additional identical stamp size photograph with the candidates name on the back side of the photograph should be submitted along with the application form.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 28.08.2015
- Official Website: www.spscskm.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here