AIIMS Recruitment 2015 :- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), has recently released a job bulletin to fill up 219 posts of Sr. Resident and Sr. Demonstrator by online through the official website www.aiims.edu. Process of online application form will be start from 30-10-2015 and the last date of submission of online application form is 16-Nov-2015.
Eligibility criteria for those candidates who are interested should have completed Post graduation/ M.Sc./ MD/ MS/ MDS in concerned discipline or its equivalent, as educational and essential qualification according to the AIIMS jobs advertisements 2015, from any recognized Board/ University/ Institute of India and the Selection Process is based on the performance of Written exam and Personal Interview. Candidates minimum age for applying should be 18 years and maximum should be 33 years.
Here we are informing you a great opportunity for state government jobs and if you want to work in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), then take participation in this competition and also check all necessary information by downloading the notification and fill application form by online not offline process through the official website and our website :- career vendor.com before the last date. The candidates who are selected in the final round will get good and different pay scale per month by post wise according to the advertisement.
NOTE :- For other details like last dates, age limitation, application fee, selection process, online procedure, criteria, pay scale etc. can be found in full notification attached at the end of this article.
AIIMS Jobs 2015:
No. of posts :- 219
Department :- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
Job Location :- All over in New Delhi.
|Sr.no.||Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|01.||Sr Resident/ Sr Demonstrator||219|
Age Limit for applying application form 2015:
- Applicant age limit should be 18-33 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules by government.
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Jobs 2015:
- Eligible and interested candidates should have completed Post graduation/ M.Sc./ MD/ MS/ MDS in concerned discipline or its equivalent, from any recognized Board/ University/ Institute of India.
This article is published by career vendor.com.
Application fees for AIIMS vacancies 2015:
- For general/ OBC category candidates, they are required to pay Rs.1000/-.
- For SC/ ST category candidates, they are required to pay Rs.800/- by online and challan.
- No fees for OPH candidates.
Pay Scale of AIIMS Posts 2015:
For more details please read full AIIMS Sr. Resident & Demonstrator Jobs recruitment notification 2015.
Selection Process of Recruitment 2015:
Candidates selection is based on the performance of following tests.
- Written exam.
- Personal interview.
Procedure to apply application form 2015:
- Firstly go to the official website :- www.aiims.edu
- Then download notification and check that you are eligible or not.
- Then fill carefully all the necessary information in the application form.
- Then upload your passport size photo and signature.
- Then click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Then take a print copy for future use.
- After that attend the interview along with all related and necessary documents on the date given in notification.
Interview Venue :-
Important Dates for Posts 2015:
- Starting date of online application form is 30-Oct-2015.
- Last date of receipt of application form is 16-Nov-2015 till 05.00 PM.
- Online exam date :- 13-Dec-2015.
Candidates are advised that please read the AIIMS Notification 2015 carefully before apply for application form 2015. For more details like Latest Govt. Jobs results 2015, latest Governments jobs, admit card, Notifications and answer keys please check this website career vendor.com regularly and time to time. If you want book mark this page then press Ctrl+D. Candidates are advised that please read the official advertisement carefully before apply application form 2015.