All India Pre-Medical Examination Test (AIPMT) will be held on 3rd May, 2015 conducted by the central board of secondary education at various examination all over the india. Candidates who were eligible can apply online application form before the last date through the official website of AIPMT. A huge number of candidates were given examination and want to get admission in medical college. Applicants can apply for AIPMT 2015 Online Applications till December 31, 2014.If any candidates misses the registration date he/she can fill up AIPMT 2015 application form until 31 January, 2015.
Applicants can go through the official website http://aipmt.nic.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the official website. Before filling their online application form candidates must read the instructions carefully through the official website given below. Most of the candidates were applied for All India Pre-Medical/Dental Entrance Examination for get admission in medical college. The AIPMT [All India Pre-Medical Test] is conducted to offer admission to approximately 3200 MBBS and 300 BDS seats at 130 Government Medical and 30 Dental Colleges of India, respectively. Candidates are advised to keep in touch regularly with the authorized website of AIPMT to know more information abot the upcoming notification like AIPMT-2015 Admit Card, All India Pre-Exam Result 2015-2016 and AIPMT-2015 Solved Answer Key.
[box type = “info”]
- Download AIPMT #25 July Re Exam Admit Card 2015–>> Download Here
- June Month Rozgaar Samachaar Paper Notification 2015—>> READ HERE[/box]
The last date of filling online application form is 31 Dec, 2014 without late fee and 31 Jan, 2015 with late fee.
AIPMT-2015 Exam Paper Pattern Download:
|Sr.||Subjects/Topics||Number of Questions|
- Applicants minimum age will be completing 17 years will be eligible for entrance examination.
- The maximum age will be 25 years for General category and 30 years for OBC/SC/ST categories.
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- Candidates who have appeared for the intermediate examination and result is awaited, are are eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Candidates must have passed the following subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English in the qualifying exam by securing 50% marks (For SC, ST & OBC Category 40% ) and their equivalency determined as per regulations of Medical Council of India and the concerned university.
- The applicants are required to pay Rs.1200/- for Gen/OBC categories candidates and Rs.650/- for SC/ST/PH categories candidates as a application fee.
- Candidates who will be filled their application after 31 Dec will be paid Rs.1200/- as a additional charge with application fee.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any condition.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of entrance examination conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) at various examination centres across india. Question paper will be objective type and also have a negative marking. There are a total of 180 question out of which 45 question from each subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany. Only those candidates can participate in AIPMT 2015 counselling for admission to 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats who have secured the required AIPMT 2015 cut off score. Online allotment of seat will be done strictly on the basis of merit of the qualified candidates based on their choice of courses and availability of seat at preferred medical/dental college.
Personal Interview: The AIPMT 2015 merit list for All India 15% Quota will be based on the AIPMT 2015 cut off marks. AIPMT 2015 merit list will be prepared only for those candidates who will secure the qualifying marks in the entrance exam. The merit list of each category will consist of total of 4 times of number of seats available for allotment. AIPMT 2015 counselling will be conducted by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS).
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online application form through the official website.
- Log on to official website and click on the apply online application form AIPMT-2015 and fill their registration form.
- Fill all the details in the application form completely and correct.
- After registration candidates can pay their application fee through the SBI challan.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Finally print their confirmation page after filling their form completely in all respect.
- Opening date of online application from: 01 Dec, 2014
- Last date of application form without late payment fee: 31 Dec, 2014
- Last date of application form with late payment fee: 31 Jan, 2015
- Date of examination (AIPMT-2015): 03 May, 2015 [Sunday]
- Date of downloading admit card: 1st Apr, 2015 onwards
- Declaration of Result: 5th June, 2015
- Click Here: Apply Online Application Form AIPMT-2015
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Website: Applicants can go through the official website to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like Admit Card/Exam Result.