APSC Recruitment 2016: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) department has announced 786 vacant posts for Medical Officers and Health Officers post in an official notification which is released on 12/07/2012 at official website http://www.apsc.nic.in/. Interested aspirants can apply online application form before 30/07/2016 at official website.
Applicants must have passed Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree from any recognised university or registered under Assam Medical Council. Aspirants will be selected based on performance in written examination and personal interview.
Candidate’s age should be between 21 years to 43 years. Age relaxation as per current rules and regulations of state government.
APSC Medical Officers Vacancy Details 2016:
Name of Post: Medical and Health Officer
Total No. of Post: 786
Age Limit for Medical & Health Officers:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 43 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Officers Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must have passed MBBS degree from any reputed university or registered under Assam Medical Council.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Pay Scale Rs. 12000 – 40000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month + Others.
- Download Official Notification.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30/07/2016