Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has recently issued a recruitment notification for the vacant 1727 Posts of Assistant Surgeon in TN MRB 2014. There a great opportunity for candidates who are related from Medical field or department. Tamilnadu MRB has announced this recruitment notification on it’s official website http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/ who are are extremely waiting for this job vacancies.
Applications are invited only through online mode up to 01.12.2014 for Walk-in Selection for recruitment of the following posts on temporary basis in Tamil Nadu Medical Service. Candidates should possess MBBS Degree with PG Diploma / PG Degree / Super Specialty Degree/DNB in the concerned Specialty or its equivalent Must be a registered practioner within the meaning of the Madras Medical Registration Act, 1914 qualification awarded by a University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission. Candidates age limit should be not exceeding 35 years for General Category, Ex-Servicemen: 48 years & Sc/ST/MBA /BC /BCM : 58 years. Interested candidates have to examine their eligibility standards earlier than proceed to use for this recruitment.
At the time of application candidates need to apply only in online mode. Interested candidates may apply online on or before 01st December 2014. To know more details about age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, selection process and how to apply about TN MRB Jobs 2014 are given below.
TN MRB Asst Surgeon Posts Recruitment Details:
- Candidates age limit should be not exceeding 35 years for General Category,
- Ex-Servicemen: 48 years & SC/ST/MBA /BC /BCM : 58 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should possess MBBS Degree with PG Diploma / PG Degree / Super Specialty Degree/DNB in the concerned Specialty or its equivalent Must be a registered practioner within the meaning of the Madras Medical Registration Act, 1914 qualification awarded by a University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Rs.15,60-39,10 + Grade Pay Rs. 5,40. Details can be seen in Annexure-6 of it’s official notification.
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 750/- for General Category
- For SC/ SCA/ ST candidates need to pay Rs. 375/- through online or Offline mode.
- Online: Through Banking, Credit Card and Debit card Payment.
- Offline: Through System generated cost Challan at any of the branches of Indian Bank.
- The details regarding on-line/of-line remittance can be seen in Annexure-1 of official webiste.
- Candidates shall be chosen on the idea of marks obtained (in proportion as much as two decimal) by the candidate in PG Degree/ PG Diploma (because the case could also be) in Specialty as per communal roster duly following the principles of reservation of Government of Tamil Nadu.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Click on “Recruitment” and click on “www.mrbexam.in”
- Select name of the post for which you want to apply and click on “Apply Now”.
- After fill the application form candidates should take print out of filled application and retain it for future reference.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 01st December 2014.
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Offline Mode): 03rd December 2014.
- Website: http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here