Bihar Medical Service and Infrastructure Corporation Limited informed a latest notification for the recruitment to filling the vacant vacancies to various post in BMSICL. Bihar Medical Services & Infrastructure Corporation Limited (BMSICL) is incorporated on 26th July 2010 under section 617 of Indian Company Act 1956 as per the Sankalp cum Memo no. 466(12) Dated 19 May, 2010 of Health Department, Government of Bihar.
Interested applicants can submit their application form to the following address given below. BMSICL invite application form to the post ‘Assistant General Manager, Deputy General Manager, General Manager and Manager’ for the recruitment to filling the vacant position in corporation limited.
Applicant can through the official website www.bmsicl.gov.in to know more information about the upcoming notification related to admit cards/exam result. People who are interested can submit their application form before the last date so as to reach the application form to the following address before on 10 Aug, 2014. Applicants are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form.
The last date of receipt of application form is 10th Aug, 2014.
BMSCIL Posts Details:
|01.||Assistant General Manager||08|
|02.||Deputy General Manager||04|
- Candidates age should be 40 years for General/UR category, 43 years for the OBC category and 45 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent and working experience in relevant field for the post General manager and Manager.
- Applicants must have Post Graduate Degree or Graduate Degree in Architecture/Building Planning for the Assistant and Deputy General Manager.
- Eligible candidates can submit their application form to the following address given below.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.300/-( Three Hundred Only ) as a application fee through the demand draft (DD) drawn in the favour of ‘Bihar Medical Service and Infrastructure Corporation Limited’ payable at Patna from any nationalized Bank.
- Application fees is Rs.100/-( One Hundred Only ) for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection is based on written examination conducted by the corporation. The question paper will be objective type and also have a negative marking. Applicants are advised to not to bring any valuable/costly item or any other electrical appliances in the examination hall.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for an interview. The final selection based on the merit list prepared by the commission on the basis of overall performance by the candidates in particular examination.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Applicants apply for more than one post are required to submit separate form and fee.
- Must read the instruction carefully before filling their application form.
- Candidates send their application form in the prescribed format to the following address given below.
The managing Director
BMSICL, 5th Floor Biscomaun Bhawan
Gandhi Maidan ,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 10th Aug, 2014
- Website: Candidates can go through the official website www.bmsicl.gov.in to know more information related to the admit cards/exam result notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here