CFW AP Recruitment 2016: Commissionerate of Health & Family Welfare Andhra Pradesh (CFW AP) has declared 1800 vacant post for Pharmacist, MBBS Medical Officers, AYUSH Medical Officers etc post in an official notification. This notification has released on 01/07/2016 at official website www.cfw.ap.nic.in. Interested applications can apply online application form before 12/07/2016 at official website.
Candidates must have passed Medicine Baccalaureus and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree or equivalent examination with diploma in Pharmacy which is registered by AP Medical Council for Medical Officers Post and must have passed SSC or equivalent examination with diploma in Pharmacy which registered by Pharmacy Council for Pharmacist Post.
Applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 44 years. Age relaxation as per current rules and regulations of State Government of India. Candidates will be selected based on merit and performance in personal Interview.
Applicants who want to know more information about CFW AP Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
CFW AP Medical Officers Details 2016:
Name of Post
No. of Posts
|01.||ANM||450||Consolidated pay Rs. 10000/- per month.|
|02.||Pharmacist||450||Consolidated pay Rs. 10000/- per month.|
|03.||MBBS Medical Officer (Female)||339||Consolidated pay Rs. 30000/- per month.|
|04.||MBBS Medical Officer (Male)||336||Consolidated pay Rs. 30000/- per month.|
|05.||AYUSH Medical Officer (Male)||113||Consolidated pay Rs. 22000/- per month.|
|06.||AYUSH Medical Officer (Female)||112||Consolidated pay Rs. 22000/- per month.|
Age Limit for Medical Officers:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 44 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for CFW AP Medical Officers:
- Candidates must have passed MBBS degree or equivalent examination which is registered by AP Medical Council for MBBS Medical Officer Post.
- Applicants must have passed SSC or equivalent examination with diploma in Pharmacy which registered by Pharmacy Council for Pharmacist Post.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Pay scale post wise specify in the above given table.
- Download Official Notification.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 12/07/2016.