West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has recently announced a recruitment notification for filling up the vacant of Principal, Professor, Reader, Senior Lecturer & other vacancies. This recruitment details are officially published on it’s Official website www.wbhrb.in. WB Health & Family Welfare Dept invites applications from the eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through WBHRB official website for filling up 108 Principal, Professor, Reader, Senior Lecturer, Clinical Instructor vacancies at WBHRB Recruitment 2014.
All interested candidates must have Master Degree (M.Sc) in Nursing from recognized university. Candidates age limit should not be more than 58 years. All eligible & interested candidates may apply online from 06th August 2014 to 21st August 2014 before 08:00 PM.
If you are interested for this job vacancy & wants to apply for the post, you can find here all detail about this job in WB Health Department like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process & how to apply for the post are given below.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Tradesman, LDC Job Details:
- Candidates age limit should not be more than 50 years for Post no: II (4) Post, 45 years for Post no: II (5) Post, 40 years for Post no: II (2) Post, 32 years for Post no: II (1) Post, 58 years for Post no: I (3) Post, 55 years for Post no: II (4), II (3) Posts, 53 years for Post no: I (3) Post, 50 years for Post no: I (1) Post,
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must have M.Sc Degree in Nursing acquired from a recognized university for Post no : II (5) & All I Posts
- Candidates must have Master Degree (M.Sc) in Nursing from recognized university for Post no: II (1,2,3,4) Posts,
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates should have to pay Rs.160/- for Post no I (1)
- For All Other Post candidates should have to pay Rs. 210/-
- SC/ ST/ PH candidates are exempted from fee
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Log on through the website www.wbhrb.in
- Click on the “Online Application”
- Candidates should fill the Online Application form in “First Screen” tab and click on the “Submit” button to move next screen.
- After fill Online Application Form candidates can take the printout copies of application form for future use.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 21st August 2014 before 8:00 PM.
- Last Date of Full Submission of Form: 30th August 2014 before 8:00 PM.
- Website: http://www.wbhealth.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here