281 CIL Medical Officer Recruitment 2015: Coal India Limited- Maharatna Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India has recently published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 281 Medical Officer posts. Coal India Limited released this recruitment notification for job hunters on it’s official website http://www.coalindia.in/
Coal India Limited inviting application from eligible candidates for filling up the vacant of 281 Medical officer and Medical Specialist Posts in Coal India Limited. Candidates should complete their MBBS Degree/PG Degree In relevant fields from any authorized medical institution. Applicants age limit should not be maximum 35 yearsAge relaxation will be applicable per government rules and regulation.
Coal India Limited requires Young Graduates for recruitment post of Management Trainees in different Disciplines (Sales & Marketing, Environment, Finance, Personnel, Community Development and Material Management). Aspirants who are eager waiting to apply for CIL recruitment 2015, they can apply through offline mode. Candidates may download prescribed format application form at official website www.coalindia.in/.
This is a great opportunity for job hunters who are eligible & searching for job vacancies in Coal India. Applicants are advised to see the instruction to carefully before submit their applications. The instruction and other details such as education qualification, age limit, selection procedure, application fee details is mentioned below.
Coal India Limited Medical Officer Posts Details:
|01.||Senior Medical Officer||169|
- Applicants age limit should not be maximum 35 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable per government rules and regulation.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Senior Medical Officer: MBBS from recognized institute / University approved by Medical Council / State.
- Medical Specialist: MBBS / PG Degree / Diploma from recognized institute / University approved by Medical Council / State in the relevant specialty. (for Surgery, Medicine & Pulmonary Medicine – minimum qualification in PG Degree only.
- Eligible and interested candidates
- For Senior Medical Specialist Posts: Rs.29100-54500/-
- For Medical Specialist and Senior Medical Officer Posts: Rs.24900-50500/-
- For General / OBC Category Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PH Categories fee exempted.
- Application fee should be pay at any branches of State Bank of India.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates called for interview examination. The venue & date of interview examination will be informed to the candidates through the interview call letter. Final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the overall performance of the candidates in interview examination.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Download the application form from below link & fill it with your hand in prescribed format with all necessary information
- Fill the application form and enclose the necessary documents and sent preferably through speed post to official address mentioned below
Coal India Limited
10 Netaji Subhas Road, Kolkata
West Bengal 700001, India
- Take a copy of application form for future uses & interview
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 04th April 2015
- Official Website: https://www.coalindia.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Details & Challan: Click Here