GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL, CHANDIGARH recently released a recruitment notification for filling the 42 vacant posts of Senior Residents, Resident Anaesthetists & others through the official notification. This official notification is available on the official website of Government Medical College & hospital www.gmch.gov.in. Last date for receipt of online applications is 11th August 2015.GMCH invites online application forms for the candidates who hold PG degree in Doctoral, MBBS and another related degree of filling the 42 vacant posts in GMCH Chandigarh. The 42 posts are of Senior Residents, Central Casualty Services, and Demonstrator & Emergency Medical Officer. Those candidates who are interested in these posts in Govt. Medical College & Hospital they must apply online before the last date. This is advised to all applicants to make sure all the information as given in the Official notification before Apply for Application. Few eligibility criteria related to these posts for the applicants are given below…
GMCH Chandigarh Resident Posts Details:
|Sr. No.||Name of the department/ speciality||No. of Posts.|
|9||Radiotherapy & Oncology||03|
|CENTRAL CASUALTY SERVICES|
|12||Casualty Medical Officer (General Medicine)||02|
|13||Casualty Medical Officer (General Surgery)||02|
|EMERGENCY MEDICAL OFFICER|
Age Limit for 42 Posts in GMCH as on 1st January 2015:
- 33 years to 35 years for who holds a post-doctoral degree, with relaxation of 3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ST & Govt. Servants.
- 30 years for MBBS degree holder & 33 years for PG degree holder for MO posts & relaxation is same as above.
- Age limit for Women is 35 years & for SC is 40 years.
Eligibility Criteria for senior residents & others Jobs:
- For Senior Resident, Casualty Medical officer, Resident Anaesthetist: Postgraduate Medical Degree recognised by MCI and registered either with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- For Demonstrators, Lady/Medical Officer: MBBS, M.Sc. in a concerned specialty for non-medical persons from medical Institute/Faculty for Demonstrators.
- For Demonstrator and Emergency Medical Officer of Forensic Medicine: MBBS (PG degree/ diploma holders shall be preferred)
Pay scale for 42 Jobs in GMCH:
- For Senior/Anaesthetists/Pathologist & CMOs: PG Degree/Diploma holder Rs. 15600 – 39100/- (with initial start of Rs. 18750/-) GP Rs. 6600/- + Allowances.
- For Demonstrator& Medical Officer/ Emergency Medical Officer: As per the Rules of Chandigarh Administration.
Application fee for GMCH Recruitment 2015:
- The candidates should go to any branch of state bank of India for fee payment.
- The application fee for SC candidates for SC posts is Rs. 250/- + Bank Charge.
- The application fee for all other candidates is 500/- + Bank Charge if any.
- Candidates must note that no other mode of payment of application fees like Demand Draft, Banker Cheque, Money Order, etc. will be accepted under any circumstances.
Selection Process of 42 Residents, CMOs & other Jobs:
- Selection is on the basis of written test, the merit list will be prepared.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview as per schedule given below.
- The shortlisted candidates must bring all original certificate along with one set of a photocopy, duly attested/self-attested.
How to Apply for 42 Vacant Posts in GMCH, Chandigarh:
- Candidates may apply online from the website www.gmch.gov.in.
- After submission of online application take a print out of generated slip for reference use in future.
- Had a copy of online application along with attested copy all required documents are sent to GMCHs Address.
- Online registration shall commence after 24th July 2015 from the date of Publication of this Advertisement and shall close on 11th August 2015.
- Last date for Online Registration is 11th August 2015.
- Last date for receipt of application is 13th August 2015.
- Date of Written Test is 17th August 2015 at 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- Date of Declaration of the result on the website is 18th August 2015 at 03:00 PM.
- Date & Time of Interview for Posts 1 to 9, 10, 11, 12 is 19th August 2015 at 10:00 AM.
- Date & Time of Interview for Posts 14 to 17 is 20th August 2015 at 10:00 AM.
- Venue of Interview: Office of Director Principal, GMCH-32.
- Official Website:www.gmch.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here.