GMCH Recruitment : Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh has issued 68 Vacancies in various departments. Candidates can apply online till 18.11.2015 , and the last date of submission of hard copy is 20.11.2015
Medical Jobs in Chandigarh, Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh has released 68 vacancies for the posts of Senior Residents, Central Casualty Services, Demonstrator, Medical Officer and Emergency Medical Officer. Those candidates who have been looking for medical jobs in government sector are advised to check out our latest article.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview. The candidates who are willing to apply for these vacancies must have the essential qualification, experience. On the basis of written test, the merit list will be prepared and short listed candidates will be called for interview. The short listed candidates must bring all original certificate along with one set of photocopy.
For more government jobs please log on our web site career vendor.com
GMCH Senior Demonstrator Posts Details:
|02.||Central Casualty Services||11|
|05.||Emergency Medical Officer||04|
- Senior Resident : 33 years (GEN) , 38 years (SC/ST)
- Demonstrator, Emergency Medical Officer & Medical Officer : 33 years (GEN) , 38 years (SC/ST)
- Senior Resident, Resident Anaesthetist & Resident Pathologists : Postgraduate Medical Degree i.e. (M.D./M.S./M.D.S/ D.M./M.Ch/DNB) OR equivalent in the concerned specialty (recognized by MCI and registered either with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council). If such candidates are not available in any particular speciality, those with postgraduate diploma can be considered.
- Senior Resident (Hospital Administration) : Postgraduate Medical degree (MD Hospital Administration/ MD General Medicine). If such candidates are not available in any particular speciality, those with post graduate diploma can be considered.
- Medical Officer/ Lady Medical Officer : MBBS (PG degree/ diploma holders shall be preferred)/ M.Sc (Medical) in concerned specialty for non-medical persons from Medical Institute/Faculty for Demonstrators
- Demonstrator and Emergency Medical Officer in the Deptt. of Forensic Medicine : MBBS (PG degree/ diploma holders shall be preferred
- SC candidates for SC posts : Rs. 250/- + Bank Charges, if any.
- For all other categories : Rs. 500/- + Bank Charges, if any.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Procedure to Apply:
- The application is to be filled up Online on website www.gmch.gov.in by clicking on VACANCIES
- Before filling up On-line application, the candidate must have his/her photograph scanned in the jpg format, which should not exceed 15 KB in size and it has to be uploaded at the time of filling up of Online Application Form.
- On successful submission of form on the website www.gmch.gov.in, candidates are advised to retain one copy of the print-out of the Form, which will have Registration Number/Application ID printed on it, for further enquiry.
- Last Date for Online Application : 18.11.2015
- Official Website: www.gmch.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here