ESIC Recruitment 2015 : 485 Vacancies of Insurance Medical Officer have been released by Employee’s State Insurance Corporation New Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates can apply till 10.11.2015 through Online medium. Candidates need to visit the ESIC’s official website www.esic.nic.in for online application.
485 Medical Jobs ESIC, Employee’s State Insurance Corporation is seeking for online applications from eligible candidates to fulfil the 485 posts of Insurance Medical Officer Grade-II in ESIC’s Hospitals/Dispensaries across India. Scale of pay and grade pay will be Rs 15600-39100 + 5400 GP. Those candidates who are having A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule or Part-II of third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 will be eligible to apply. candidates need to be speak and right official language of concerned state.
ESIC 485 Vacancies 2015, Employee’s State Insurance Corporation will be conducting Written exam and Interview soon for recruiting Insurance Medical Officer in Delhi, Gujarat Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Kerala, Maharashtra, Punjab, Tamil Nadu. Candidates should check the full article regarding ESIC IMO Recruitment 2015 below:
485 Insurance Medical Officer Posts ESIC Recruitment 2015 Details:
|01.||Insurance Medical Officer||450|
35 Vacancies are reserved for Persons With Disabilities (PWD)
Total Vacancies : 485
- Maximum 30 years
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Ex Serviceman/ESI employee
- A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule or Part-II of third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Sub-Section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- The candidate shall have to pass a qualifying test of middle standard in official language of the State concerned where the vacancies are notified.
- Candidates who have not completed rotating internship shall be eligible to appear for the written examination provided that, if selected, they shall satisfactorily complete the compulsory rotating internship before appointment.
- Registration with the Medical Council of India.
- 15600-39100 + 5400 GP
- General/OBC : Rs 300/-
- ST/ST/PWD/Ex Serviceman/ESI employee : No Fee
- Written Exam
- Language Test
- Personal Interview
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website www.esic.nic.in, enter ESIC Home Page>>>Recruitment>>All Consolidated>Apply online for Recruitment to the post of IMO Gr. II (Allopathic) in ESIC – 2015 or ESIC Home Page>>>Recruitment>>Headquarters>Apply online for Recruitment to the post of IMO Gr. II (Allopathic) in ESIC – 2015.
- Candidates are not required to submit to ESIC either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to submit printout of online application along with documents in support of their eligibility etc. in case they are shortlisted for Interview
- Last Date for Online application : 10.11.2015
- Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here