109 Junior Residents AGMC Recruitment 2015: Agartala Government Medical College(AGMC) has recently declared a latest recruitment notification for the vacant of Junior Resident Posts. Total 109 vacant posts are going to fill up by AGMC. Agartala Government Medical College released this recruitment notification for eligible candidates on it’s official website http://agmc.gov.in/
Agartala Government Medical College(AGMC) invited application in prescribed format from the interested Medical Graduates for the post of Junior Residents (Non Academic) for the year of 2015-2016 for Agartala Govt. Medical College, IGM Hospital and Regional Cancer Centre, Government of Tripura, Agartala. Candidate should have completed MBBS Degree from recognised Medical College/ University. Applicants age limit is not mentioned in the official notification. Selected candidates salary will be depended on their position. Department has been published at official website since on dated 27th February 2015.
First you need to download it from the official website and read the notification carefully before apply the following post. Applicants can get extra highlights associated to AGMC Recruitment 2015 by connecting with this publish. The filled application form must forward by the candidates to the given address before last date 31st March 2015. For further details like age limit, qualification, application form, selection process and how to apply for following post are given below.
109 AGMC Junior Residents Medicine Posts Details:
|01.||Junior Residents (Non Academic)||109|
- Candidates should not be more than the upper age limit i.e. 40 Years as on 31st March 2015.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should have MBBS Degree from a medical college/ University recognized by the MCI
- Must be completion of one year compulsory rotating internship training
- Consolidates pay of Rs. 20,000/- per month for first 6 month & Rs. 20,500/- for rest 6 month subject to satisfactory performance
- Candidates need not to pay any application fee to applying for post.
- Candidates will be called for an interview based on the information they have provided in the application form and based on candidates performance in interview the final selection will be made.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Eligible candidate should send their application to the below mentioned address in the prescribed format
- Applicants are required to enlosed the attested copies of all necessary testimonials with their application.
- The application should be sent in such a way that it should be received at AGMC on or before 31 March 2015.
Agartala Government Medical College,
P.O. Kunjaben, Tripura (W),
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31st March 2015
- Official Website: http://agmc.gov.in/
- Official Notification & Application Form: Download Here