Government of NCT of Delhi, Office of the Medical Superintendent, Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital, Delhi. Invites Applications for the Post of Junior Residents on Adhoc Basis for 89 Days. Applicants having the age of 30 years will be applicable to go through the interview. Applicants should have the MBBS degree and Registered with Delhi Medical Council.
Candidates Eligible and Interested can Reach the MS Office with all the documents and the Photographs ad set of attested copies. The recruitment is only for the Temporary basis. Applicants appearing the Interview will not be Given any TA or DA. Reservation for Physically Handicapped Candidates is allowed.
Other details like Qualifications, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale are given below.
Name of Post: Junior Residents
Number of vacancies: 26
- Candidates should have the age of 30 years as on 01 Oct, 2014.
- Age relaxation is allowed up to 40 years.
Applicants Interested should have the MBBS degree and registered with Delhi Medical Council.
From Rs. 15,600 to Rs.39,100 and Grade pay of Rs.5400 + other allowances as per Residency scheme.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Interview Which will be held at the MS office on 17 Oct, 2014 at 10:00 Am.
- Registration for the Interview will be on 17 Oct,2014 from 10:00am to 12 noon.
- Registration for Interview should be on 17 Oct,2014 from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon.
- Official Website: http://www.delhi.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here