National Rural Health Mission has been launched in nationwide on 12th April, 2005. The journey of National Rural Health Mission in U.T Chandigarh has witnessed the arrival of many milestones, which have been painted by our enthusiasm and strengthened by the implementation of the policies envisaged.
Applications are invited for the recruitment to the posts Medical Officers, Radiologist, paediatrician and others various positions to filling the vacant vacancies in NRNM, Chandigarh. The last date of receipt of application form is 23 June,2014.
We have attempted many innovative ventures like Project Uddhar, Project Foundation etc which have sharpened as stepping stones for us into the arena of achievements with difference.
NRHM, Chandigarh Posts Details:
|02.||Emergency Medical Officer||04|
|04.||Medical Officer (STCS)||01|
|05.||Medical Officer (STC)||01|
|06.||Medical Officer for PCPNDT||01|
|07.||Budget Finance Officer||01|
- Candidates age should be up to 60 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Candidates should possess MBBS Degree from recognized University, Diploma/ MD Radio diagnosis for Sr no 1 Post, MBBS Degree with MD/ DNB in Paediatrics/ DCH from Recognized University for Sr no 2 Post, MBBS Degree from recognized university with one year compulsory rotator internship for Sr no 3 Post.
- Eligible and Interested candidates are submit their application form in prescribed format to the given address mentioned below.
- Personal Interview : The selection of candidates will be based on the performances in interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Eligible candidates can submit their Bio-data in prescribed format along with self attested copies of certificates/ testimonials and one recent passport size photograph duly self attested to the following address given below.
National Health Mission,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 23 June,2014
- Website: Applicants can download the format of application form through the official website www.nrmhchd.gov.in