According to the official notification of Coal India Limited has informed a recruitment to the posts Senior Medical Officer(SMO)/Medical Officer (MO) for filling the vacant vacancies. Candidates who were eligible and interested can send their completely filled application form in the prescribed format with all supporting essential document duly self attested to be sent through the speed post to the following address mention below so as to reach before 04 Apr, 2015. People can download the format of application form through the authorized website of Coal India Limited (CIL).
Applicants can go through the official website https://www.coalindia.in/ to download the format of application form in the prescribed format and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. Before submission of application form people must check their application form filled completely or duly signed by itself. Coal India Limited- Maharashtra public sector under Ministry of Coal, Govt of India is the single largest coal producing company in the world. It operates 471 mines in 21 major coalfields across eight states in India West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Assam and Uttar Pradesh. Candidates can check official website regularly to know about the upcoming notification like CIL MO/SMO Admit Card/Call Letter 2015, Coal India MO/SMO Result 2015 and Coal India MO/SMO Solved Answer Key 2015. There are a total of 281 vacant vacancies for the recruitment to the posts Senior Medical Officer & Medical Officer in Coal India Limited (CIL).
The last date for submission of application form is 04 Apr, 2015 so as to reach on or before the last date to the following address mention below.
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2015 Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name-Medical Officer/Senior Medical Officer||Vacancies|
- Candidates age should be not more than 35 years for Senior Medical Officer post and 30 years for Medical Officer post as on 04 Mar, 2015.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Applicants must have MBBS Degree from any recognized University/Institute approved by the Medical Council of India/State Medical Council with minimum 60% aggregate marks for Gen/OBC categories candidates and minimum 55% aggregate marks for SC/ST category candidates.
- Candidates who appearing in their final exam are also eligible to apply for the recruitment to the post Medical Officer/Senior Medical Officers.
- Senior Medical Officer (SMO): Pay scale of Rs.29100/- to Rs.54500/- and Gross Annual Salary Rs.13 Lakhs approximately including PRP/Other allowance.
- Medical Officer (MO): Pay scale of Rs.24900/- to Rs.50500/- and Gross Per Annum Salary Rs.11 Lakhs approximately including other allowance and PRP.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.500/- (Five Hundred Only) for Gen/OBC categories candidates through the SBI challan form as a application fee.
- No fee will be required to pay from the candidates belongs from SC/ST/Woman/Ex-Serviceman category candidates.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any conditions.
The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the short listing of candidates according to their marks obtained in the all the education qualification certificate. Shortlisted/Nominated candidates will be called for an interview examination through the medium of call letter. The interview date & venue will be informed to the candidates by interview call letter downloading from the authorized website after uploading by the department.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Firstly candidates can download the format of application form through the official website in the prescribed format.
- Before filling their application form candidates must read the instruction carefully and know about the eligibility criteria, educational qualification and all essential information.
- After filling all the details candidates can send their application form along with all supporting educational qualification documents to the following address mention below.
General Manger (Personnel/Recruitment)
Coal India Limited (CIL)
10- Netaji Subhas Road
Kolkata Pin Code- 700001
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 04 Apr, 2015
- Official Website: Candidates can go through the official website www.coalindia.in to download the format of application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Challan Form : Download Here (Deposit Fee)