SCTIMST Recruitment : Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Thiruvanathpuram is looking or Online Applications only for Various Medical Posts. Closing Date for Online Submission is 30.09.2015, For downloading application form candidates should visit www.sctimst.ac.in
Medical Jobs in Thiruvanathpuram, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology (SCTIMST) has released notification for recruiting Public Relation Officer, Psychologist, Speech Therapist, Staff Nurse and many more. Those aspirant who have been in search for government medical jobs can surely go for applying SCTIMST Recruitment 2015.
Originally established by the Government of Kerala as an advanced centre for medical specialties, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) metamorphosed into an Institute of National Importance with the status of a University in 1980 under the Department of Science and Technology,The joint culture of medicine and technology that the Institute pioneered more than three decades ago has come of age and gained unprecedented acceptance in India. Imbued with an inclination to venture into less-trodden domains, the Institute focuses on patient care of high quality, technology development of industrial significance and health research studies of social relevance.
89 Nurse, Technical Assistant Recruitment Details:
|04.||Public Relations Officer-A||1|
|05.||Medical Records Assistant—A||3|
|06.||Technical Assistant (Anaesthesia) –A||22|
|10.||Junior Social Worker-A||3|
|11.||Junior Technical Assistant||5|
|12.||Upper Division Cerk-A||12|
Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria:
- Staff Nurse : B.Sc. (Nursing). 2) Registration with Nursing Council. Desirable: Experience in Cardiac/ Neuro bedside Nursing. Knowledge in computer operation. OR 1) ―A‖ Grade Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery. 2) 2 years experience in bedside nursing. Or 2-year Post-Basic Nursing Diploma Course. 3) Registration with Nursing Council. Desirable: Experience in Cardiac/Neuro bedside Nursing. Knowledge in computer operation.
- Technical Assistant (Anaesthesia) –: B.Sc. 2) Recognised 1 year certificate course of specialization in Anaesthesia. 3) 3 years experience in the job in a hospital of not less than 200 beds. Desirable: Knowledge in computer operation. OR 1) Diploma in Electronics/ BME/ Instrumentation (3 year course). 2) 2 year Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology or equivalent. 3) 2 years experience in the job in a hospital of not less than 200 beds. Desirable: Knowledge in computer operation.
- Upper Division Cerk : 50% marks in Degree from a recognised University. Proficiency in computer operation and knowledge in various Office Packages relevant to office management. Candidate should acquire speed of 30w.p.m. ie 150 strokes per minute in Trade Test
Medical Jobs SCTIMST Application Fee:
- General/OBC : Rs 500
- SC/ST : Rs 100
- Written Exam
- Trade Test
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates first go to SCTIMST’s website www.sctimst.ac.in
- Click on the link Recruitment To Various Posts
- Apply online
- Last Date for applying online : 30.09.2015
- Official Website: www.sctimst.ac.in
- Official Notification: Download Here