MPPSC Recruitment 2016: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has announced 492 vacant posts for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon post in a notification. This notification has released on 18/05/2016 at official website http://www.mppscdemo.in. Interested applicants can apply online application form from 01/06/2016 to 30/06/2016 at official website.
Candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science or equivalent from any recognized university of India. They will be selected based on performance in online written examination and personal interview.
Aspirant’s age should be minimum 21 and maximum 40 years as on 1st January 2017. That candidates who are not residential of Madhya Pradesh, they should be more than 25 years. Age relaxation as per current rules and regulations of state government.
Applicants who want to know more information about HPSSSB Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Vacancy 2016 Details:
Name of Post: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
Total No. of Posts: 492
Age Limit for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon of MP:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years (Candidates who belong from other states)
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC VEterinary Assistant Surgeon:
- Applicant must have passed Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science or equivalent from any recognized university of India.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Pay band Rs. 15600-39100/-
- General/OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs.1200/-
- SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs.600/-
- Online Examination
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online application form start from: 01/06/2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30/06/2016