National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) department of District Heath Society Srinagar, release 111 vacancy for Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Pharmacist & Staff Nurse. There are medical vacancy on contract basis under National Urban Health Mission (NUHM). Eligible candidates apply for above post within 7 working days form the date of publication of this advertisement.
NRHM Srinagar issued notification for medical vacancies fro the posts of Staff Nurse (63 vacancies), Lab Technician (24) and Pharmacist (24 jobs). Candidates are required to download form from official website www.srinagar.nic.in and submit it to CMO, Srinagar.
NRHM Srinagar Medical Posts Details:
- Age limit up to 45 years for the Post Pharmacist and Lab Technician.
- Pharmacist: 10+2 with Diploma in Pharmacy training course from State Medical Faculty or any other recognized institute.
- Lab Technician: Matric with Diploma in Lab. Assistant Training course from State Medical Faculty or any other recognized institute.
- Staff Nurse: Metric with Diploma in Jr. Staff Nursing training from State Medical Faculty or and other recognized institute.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidate may receive Application form at Office of the Chief Medical Office Srinagar.
- Candidates may deposit (personally) or send their application forms in the Office of Chief Medical Officer, Srinagar within 7 working days from the date publication of this advertisement notification.
- Website: www.srinagar.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here