PGIMER Chandigarh releases an online notification for the recruitment of 568 Sister, Jr Technician Lab & X-Ray, OT Assistant post vacancies. All of the above vacancies will be filled by written examination process. Those candidates which have successfully passed in written examination are eligible for final selection.
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh has invited applications for these recruitment 2014 posts for job title sister, Junior Technician in Lab and others.
PGIMER Sister & Assistant posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name||General||SC||ST||OBC||Total Post|
|01.||Sister Grade – II||232||70||41||125||468|
|02.||Junior Technician (Lab)||31||16||03||24||74|
|03.||Junior Technician (X-Ray)||11||03||01||06||21|
|04.||Operation Theatre Assistant||03||–||–||02||05|
- Age limit is 18 years to 30 years.
- Age and all educational & professional qualification will be counted as on last date of receipt of application.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
Essential Educational & Professional Qualifications / Experience:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Qualification / Experiance|
|1||Junior Technician (X-Ray)||B.Sc. Medical Technology (X-Ray) / B.Sc. Medical Technology Radiology / B.Sc. Medical Technology Radio diagnosis & Imaging Technology.|
|2||Junior Technician (Lab)||B.Sc. Medical Lab. Technology.
B.Sc. with Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology.
|3||Sister Grade – II||i- Matriculation or it equivalent from a recognized University / Board.
ii- Certificate in General Nursing and recognized Institution or equivalent.
iii- Should be a registered ‘A’ grade Nursing Council.
|4||Operation Theatre Assistant||B.Sc. Medical Technology (Operation Theatre / Anaesthesia).|
- Rs. 500 for SC / ST Category Candidates.
- Rs. 1000 for all other Candidates.
How to Apply:
- Firstly candidates confirm their eligibility then registration of application on the official website.
- Candidate must have his/her photograph scanned in .jpg/jpeg format. Scanned photograph’s size should be between 10kb to 200 kb.
- Candidates have a valid E_mail ID which should be kept active during the recruitment process.
- Candidate should pay fee in any SBI branch through triplicate fee payment challan.
- Candidate must ensure that the details to be filled in by the State Bank of India officials are filled in complete in all three copies of the challan form along with challan no. signature, seal of the bank official of the branch.
- Candidate enter challan details on official website and submit application form. Take printout copies of application form and send the application form to the given address. Candidates keep the copy of application form, challan form for further use.
- Starting date of apply online : 25.06.2014
- Last date of apply online : 28.07.2014
- Last date of receipt of application / application fee : 31.07.2014
- Website: www.pgimer.edu.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click here