Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Rourkela Steel Plant invite application for the recruitment to the post ‘Medical and Para Medical Officers’ for filling the vacant vacancies in Steel Plant. People who are interested can apply online application form before the last date through the official website of SAIL. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the SAIL Recruitment 2014 to the post Medical and Para Medical Officer in Steel Plant, Rourkela.
Applicants can go through the official website www.sail.co.in to apply online application form and know more information about the latest and upcoming recruitment like Medical/Para Medical Officers Exam Admit Card 2014, SAIL Recruitment 2014 and SAIL Exam Result 2014. Applicants are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form through the official website of SAIL. Candidates are advised to check regularly official website to know information about the upcoming notification related Medical/Para Medical Recruitment 2014. Sail Authority Of India Ltd (SAIL) needs Medical and Para Medical Professionals for its hospital at Rourkela.
The Last date of filling online application form is 09 Aug, 2014.
SAIL Medical/Para Medical Professional Posts Details:
|02.||Para Medical Staff||29|
- Candidates age should be between 35 to 40 years as on 01 June, 2014 for the post Medical Staff.
- Applicants age should be not more than 28 years as on 01 June, 2014 for the post Para Medical Staff.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for the OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must have MBBS Degree with D.M/D.N.B/M.D/PG Diploma/M.S/M.Ch/M.D.S in respective subjects are applicable to apply application form.
- Candidates with B.Sc Nursing/Intermediate With Science and Diploma in General Nursing with valid registration in Nursing Council Of India.
- Eligible candidates can only apply application form through the official website of SAIL.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.500/-(Five Hundred Only) for the General/OBC categories candidates or Rs.100/-(One Hundred Only) for SC/ST categories candidates and Rs.30/- will be charges as Bank Charges for both categories candidates.
- The candidates need to pay Rs.250/-(Two Hundred Fifty Only) for General/OBC Categories candidates or Rs.50/- ( Fifty Only ) for the SC/ST categories candidates and Rs.30/-( Thirty Only ) will be charge as a Bank Charges for both the categories candidates.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection based on the written exam will be conducting by the SAIL. The question paper will be objective type and also have a negative marking of 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer given by the candidates. Mobile phone, Calculator, Valuable/Costly Items will be not allowed in the examination hall. Candidates who will be qualified in the exam called for an interview.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam Qualified Candidates called for an interview. The venue and date & time of the examination will be informed through the medium of call letter. Final Selection of the candidates will be based on the overall performance of the candidates in respective exam. Candidates are advised to check official website regularly with the official website of SAIL.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of SAIL.
- Click on the Career Recruitment Link on the login page.
- Fill all the valid and correct details by the candidates.
- Before applying candidates should have scanned image of photograph and signature in JPG format.
- After submit application form candidates can print out the challan form to pay application fee in the nearest branch of SBI.
- Keep the print out application form for the future use.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Opening date of online registration form: 02 July, 2014
- Last date of submission of application form: 09 Aug,2014
- Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.sail.co.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the upcoming notification.
- Apply Online: Click Here