ESIC 42 Recruitment : Employees State Insurance Company Singanllur, Coimbatore has issued a public notification for conducting Walk In Interview to select 42 Senior and Junior Residents and Tutors on contractual basis. Dates of Interview are 17.08.2015 and 18.08.2015. This official notification can be seen on ESIC’s official website www.esic.nic.in
42 Government Jobs in Coimbatore, Employees State Insurance Company is looking for 4 Junior Residents Non Clinical (Tutor) and 20 Junior Residents Clinical as well as 18 Senior Residents for proposed ESIC Medical College Singanallur, Coimbatore. These Senior and Junior Residents will be hired on contractual basis only.
Those Candidate who have been looking for Medical Jobs in Coimbatore should have a glance on this article. ESIC (Employees State Insurance Company) Coimbatore has announced to fill 42 Vacant Posts of Senior and Junior Residents. 42 Medical Jobs have been disclosed by ESIC Coimbatore. Desired Candidates should posses the MBBS Degree/ Post Graduate Degree/ MSC(Medical) before applying.
Employees’ State Insurance Scheme of India, is a multidimensional social security system tailored to provide socio-economic protection to worker population and their dependants covered under the scheme. Besides full medical care for self and dependants, that is admissible from day one of insurable employment, the insured persons are also entitled to a variety of cash benefits in times of physical distress due to sickness, temporary or permanent disablement.
Venue of Interview :
DEAN CHAMBER, ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE,
42 Senior & Junior Residents ESIC Vacancies Details:
|01.||Junior Residents Non Clinical (Tutor)||4|
|02.||Junior Residents Clinical||20|
ESIC 42 Senior & Junior Residents Age Limit:
- Senior Residents : Maximum 35 years
- Junior Residents : Maximum 30 years
42 Medical Jobs ESIC Eligibility Criteria:
- Senior Residents : MBBS from an MCI recognized Medical Institution, Post Graduate Degree or DNB or Diploma with one year teaching experience
- Junior Residents : MBBS from the MCI Recognized Medical Institution.
- Junior Residents (Tutor) : MBBs/M.Sc in Anatomy/ Bio Chemistry
ESIC 42 Senior & Junior Residents Recruitment Pay Scale:
- Senior Residents : Rs 18750 + 6600 Grade Pay
- Junior Residents : Rs 15600 + 5400 Grade Pay
ESIC 42 Posts Selection Process:
Senior & Junior Residents ESIC Procedure to Apply:
- Candidate desirous of attending walk-in-interview may also send their willingness and profile in the application from below duly filled in by post in advance or by image scanning through e-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates are requested to bring their original certificates in evidence of Age proof (date of birth), educational qualification, medical council registgration of the State/MCI, experience certificates and certificate belonging to Reserved community (as applicable) along with one set of self attested Xerox
copies with 2 passport size recent color photographs. Candidates employed under Govt. Service (Regular/Contract) should submit an NOC from the concerned department at the time of interview.
- Date of Interview for Junior Residents : 17.08.2015
- Date of Interview for senior Residents : 18.08.2015
- Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here