Memorial Hospital and Research Centre, Bhopal invites application to the post ‘Senior Resident’ for the recruitment in BMHRC. People who are interested can submit their application form the BMHRC official address. Candidates who are eligible for this post only they are fill their application form in the prescribed format. The recruitment to the post discipline Medical Group, Pulmonary medicine, Radiology, Surgery Group and Transfusion Medicine. Applicants are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their application form.
Candidates can login to official website http://www.bmhrc.org/ to download the attached specimen format of application form and admit cards/result related information. After the examination exam result will be declared soon. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form before the last date of submitting application form. The Demand Draft (DD) drawn in the favour of ‘Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research centre’ payable at Bhopal.
The last date of receipt of application form is 28 July, 2014.
Senior Resident Post Details:
|Sr.||Post Name- Senior Resident||Vacancies|
- Candidates age should not more than 33 years as on 28 July, 2014.
- Relaxable upto of 3 years for the OBC category candidates and 5 years for the candidates belonging from SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for other will be applicable as per rules.
- Candidates must MBBS Degree with post Graduation Degree ( Approved by the MCI ) in the concerned speciality.
- Applicant with Diploma will only be considered if P.G Degree candidates are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.500/-( Five Hundred Rupee ) for the General/OBC category candidates and Rs.300/- ( Three hundred only ) for the candidates SC/ST categories candidates through the demand draft drawn in the favour of ‘Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre payable at Bhopal.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any condition.
Personal Interview : The selection based on the highest qualification marks obtained by the candidates in their educational qualification marks. The final selection among the shortlisted candidates on the performance in their interview.
Medical Standard: Applicants will be go for Medical test after the qualifying the interview. The appointment to the said post will be subject to physical fitness from the competent medical board for which he will sent to designated authority by the Institution before the joining the post.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- All essential educational document photocopies are attested with the application form.
- Applicants can send their application form to the following address given below.
The Office of the Director
Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre
Raisen Bypass Road
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 28 July, 2014.
- Website: Candidates can know more information about the recruitment notification and other results/shortlisted candidates list from the official website htttp://www.bmhrc.org
- Official Notification: Download Here