Office of the Medical Superintendent, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi has recently issued a recruitment notification for vacant of Senior Resident posts in various Departments on regular basis. Office of the Medical Superintendent, Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi invites applications on the prescribed format from eligible candidates for recruitment of Sr. Residents (tenure posts of 03 years) for filling up Total 139 Vacancies on regular basis in Lok Nayak Hospital, GNCTD.
All eligible & interested candidates may apply on or before 10th June 2014 and attend for interview. If you are going to apply for the post read the full job notification details.
Full LN Hospital recruitment like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment Sr Residents Posts Details:
- 33 years for PG Degree & Diploma
- 35 years for Doctoral Degree
- Age relaxation as per rules
- MBBS with PG Degree/ Diploma
- Post Dental Degree in the concerned Specialty
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For Reserved Candidates: Fee Exempted
- in favour of “MS Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi” payable at New Delhi
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply in prescribed format along with DD and all testimonials attested copies
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 10th June 2014
- Date of Displaying Interview Dates: 23rd June 2014
- Website: http://delhi.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here