All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jodhpur has recently released an employment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident Posts. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jodhpur invites online application from eligible candidates for filling up 70 Senior Residents Posts in AIIMS Jodhpur.
If you are interested in this job vacancies, read the full job criteria and apply for the below posts in AIIMS, Jodhpur Recruitment 2014. Candidates should possess MD/ DNB/MS/ MD (Anatomy)/ M.Sc (Human Anatomy) with Ph.D in relevant field.
Aspirants can apply online through it’s official website. For further details AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2014 like age limit, qualification, Application fee, selection process & how to apply are given below.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Sr. Residents Posts Details:
- Should not exceed 33 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should possess MD/ DNB/MS/ MD (Anatomy)/ M.Sc (Human Anatomy) with Ph.D in relevant field
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Unreserved Category should have to pay Rs. 1000/-
- Reserved Candidates should have to pay Rs. 800/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10th July 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31st July 2014
- Declaration of Merit List on the website on: 07th August 2014
- Website: http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here