North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) has recently declared an employment notification for the vacant posts of Staff Nurse, ANM, Pharmacist, Ward Boy/Ward Aya/Warden. There are a good chance for job hunters who are eligible for this job vacancies. NDMC released this recruitment notification on it’s official website www.ndmc.gov.in.
North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) inviting application from eligible candidates filling up the 330 Staff Nurse, ANM, LA, Dental Surgeon & Other Posts. Applicants can go through the official website www.ndmc.gov.in to apply online application form and know more information about the latest and upcoming recruitment. Candidates should have Matric Pass, Degree in relevant discipline for this job vacancies. Applicants age limit should be between 18 to 45 years for various posts.
Make sure that before applying for this post you have read all the instruction to filling up form and requirement details like age, qualification, experience etc. For further details about this job vacancies like age limit, qualification, selection process and how to apply for following posts are given below.
NDMC Staff Nurse, ANM Posts Recruitment Details:
1. A Grade Staff Nurse: 21 Posts
2. Auxiliary Nurse Midwife: 67 Posts
3. Dental Surgeon: 03 Posts
4. Dental Hygienist: 09 Posts
5. ECG Technician: 03 Posts
6. Specialist Gynecology: 04 Posts
7. Public Health Nurse: 09 Posts
8. Laboratory Attendant: 05 Posts
9. Lab Assistant: 02 Posts
10. Masalchi: 12 Posts
11. Specialist-Medicine: 03 Posts
12. Refractionist: 01 Post
13. Specialist Ophthalmology: 07 Posts
14. Specialist Anesthetist: 04 Posts
15. Specialist ENT: 03 Posts
16. X-Ray Assistant: 05 Posts
17. Ambulance Cleaner: 08 Posts
18. General Duty Medical Officer-II: 37 Posts
19. Pharmacist: 45 Posts
20. Statistical Clerk: 05 Posts
21. Ward Boy: 68 Posts
22. Specialist Pediatrics: 08 Posts
23. Specialist Chest: 01 Post
- Candidates age should be General 27 years for S.No-1, 2, 4 & 16,
- 18 to 35 years for S.No-3,
- 18 to 27 years for S.No-5, 9, 10, 12, 17, 20 & 21,
- 25 to 45 years for S.No-6, 11, 13 to 15, 22 & 23,
- 30 years for S.No-7 & 19,
- 25 years for S.No-8,
- 18 to 35 years for S.No-18 as on closing date of receipt of application.
- Refer to official notification
- applied candidates Matriculation/ Graduate passed from recognized University / Board / School or It’s equivalent
- Candidates must be registered as a qualified Pharmacist / Dispenser with recognized Pharmacy Council
and 2 year’s experience as a Pharmacist / Dispenser
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Rs. 5200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
- No application fee
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Before applying candidates should have scanned image of photograph and signature in JPG format.
- After submit application form candidates can print out application form for the future use.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31st December 2014