King George’s Medical University (KGMU), Lucknow has recently delivered a recruitment notification for the vacant of 359 Male & Female Staff Nurse Vacancies. King George’s Medical University released this recruitment notification for eligible job hunters on it’s official website www.kgmu.org. Aspirants who are interested in KGMU Lucknow Recruitment 2015 are supposed to submit their application through online mode.
King George’s Medical University (KGMU), Lucknow invites application from eligible candidates against the employment notification proclaimed recently in order to empanelment of 359 vacant position as Staff Nurse. Candidates must pass High School with Science from Uttar Pradesh Board of Secondary Education & Intermediate, must have registered with Diploma in Nursing. Applicants age limit should be between 21 – 40 years as on 01-07-2015.
All the interested and eligible candidates can register themselves for these posts on or before the last date. Eligible candidates may apply online application form at www.kgmu.org on or before last date 18th March 2015. For further details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply are given below.
KGMU Lucknow Staff Nurse Posts Details:
- Candidates minimum age should be 21 Years & upper age limit should not be more than 40 years.
- Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should have passed High School or Intermediate with Science Subject
- Candidates must have Registered “A” Grade Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery & registered with State Medical Faculty.
- Staff Nurse Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with a grade pay of Rs. 4600/- per month
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. Rs. 1000/- for General and OBC candidates
- All SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs. 500/-.
- PWD/PH candidates exempted from application fee
- Whereas the fee has to be remitted in the means of bank challan, paid in Allahabad Bank or HDFC Bank,
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in written examination and Interview conducted by KGMU.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification.
- Must login to official website – www.kgmu.org.
- Fill the application form and remit application fee.
- Save and keep in mind your Application Registration Number for reference.
- Take printout of Application for report and additional use.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 18th March 2015
- Official Website: www.kgmu.org
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here