VMMC Recruitment 2015 : Vardhman Mahavir Medical College Safdarjung Hospital has come up with an official notification for recruiting 177 Staff Nurses. Interested candidates can apply on 19.10.2015 from 9 AM to 12 PM at (lecture theatre I & II behind new OPD complex) VMMC & Safdarjang Hospital New Delhi.
Medical Jobs 2015. Vardhman Mahavir Medical College Safdarjung Hospital New Delhi has put a pdf on its official website www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in , VMMC has announced 177 Staff Nurse Vacancies in Safadarjung Hospital through this pdf. It could be a great chance for all those candidates who have been looking for Nursing Jobs in Government Hospital. VMMC is going to recruit these vacant posts through Walk in Interview. These jobs will be on contractual basis only.
B.Sc Nursing Jobs 2015, If you have done B.Sc Nursing and have experience as per VMMC’s rules then you are eligible t apply against VMMC Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification 2015. Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the posts of Staff Nurse on contractual basis for a period of Six (06) months or till vacancies are filled on regular basis, Application fees for General/OBC candidates is Rs. 500/-, fees for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 200/-,
- Consolidated remuneration per month is Rs. 37500/-
- He/She may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Hospital.
- He/She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the regular employees of VMMC & Safdarjang Hospital. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- The appointment will be for Six months or till the joining of regular appointee in this post, whichever is earlier. The appointment can be terminated by giving a notice of one month from either side.
- No Travelling allowance will be paid for appearing for Registration /Interview.
VMMC 177 Staff Nurse Posts Details:
Post Name : Staff Nurse
Total Vacancies : 177
- Upper age limit is relax able by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for the Physically Handicapped Persons. The upper age limit shall be determined as on date of registration.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in (Nursing) from a recognised University or Institute Or Regular course in B.Sc. Nursing from a recognised University or Institute Or
Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) from recognise University or Institute
- Registered as Nurse or Nurse and Midwife (RN or RN and RM) with State Nursing Council.
- Six months experience in Minimum fifty bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above OR Diploma in General Nursing and midwifery from a recognised Board or Council.
- Registered as Nurse or Nurse and Midwife (RN or RN and RM) with State Nursing Council and Two and half years experience in minimum fifty bedded hospital.
- Rs. 37500/-
- General/OBC : Rs 500/-
- SC/ST : Rs 200/-
- Walk in Interview
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates need to register themselves at Lecture Hall I & II behind New OPD Complex on 19.10.2015 from 9 AM to 12 PM
- Date of Registration : 19.10.2015
- Official Website: www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here