Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test 2015 | UPCPMT- 2015 has decided to conducting on 24 May, 2015 [Sunday] at various examination centres allotted by UPCPMT through Deen Dayal Upadhyaya (DDU) Gorakhpur University. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply online application form after 20 Mar, 2015 through the authorized website of Deen Dayal Upadhyaya (DDU) Gorakhpur University before the last date. A huge number of people were filled their application form to get admission in MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS and BUMS courses in various governmental and approved Dental/Homeopathic/Ayurevedic/Unani Colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
Applicants can go through the official website http://www.ddugu.edu.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. Number of people will be applied for the Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test 2015 to get admission in MBBS/BDS/BUMS/BAMS and BHMS courses in various government and MCI approved colleges/institute in Uttar Pradesh. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website of Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test- 2015 to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like UPCPMT Online Application Form 2015, Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Admit Card 2015 and UP CPMT Combined Medical Result 2015. Before filling their online application form candidates must read carefully official notification and other important information. The entrance exam will be decided to conducting on 24 May, 2015 [Sunday] at various examination centres allotted by the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya (DDU) Gorakhpur University.
The last date for applying online application form is 20 Apr, 2015 through the authorized website of Deen Dayal Upadhyaya (DDU) Gorakhpur University.
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test | CPMT 2015:
Organising University: Deen Dayal Upadhyaya (DDU) Gorakhpur University
Examination Name: Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test – 2015
Examination Date: 24 May, 2015 [Sunday]
Download Official Notification Date: 20 Mar, 2015 Onward
- Candidates age should be between 17 to 25 years for the combined pre-medical examination test (UPCPMT).
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST/Women category candidates.
- Age relaxation as per state government rules.
- Applicants must passed 12th (Intermediate) or its equivalent qualification from any recognized board/university/institution.
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application form 20 Mar, 2015 onward through the official website of Deen Dayal Updhyaya (DDU) Gorakhpur University.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.1400/- (One Thousand Four Hundred Only) for General/OBC category candidates and Rs.700/- (Seven Hundred Only) for SC/ST category candidates as a application fee through the bank challan form.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Entrance Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the written entrance examination conducting on 24 May, 2015 at various examination centres by Deen Dayal Updhayaya (DDU) Gorakhpur University. The question paper will be objective type and also have a negative marking of 0.25 marks deducted for given each wrong answer by the candidates in the examination. Applicants who qualify in the entrance examination will be called for counseling process through the medium of counseling letter.
Counseling Process: Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates will be called for counseling for choice filling of government colleges. The final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the overall performance of the candidates in written entrance examination and after counseling candidates will be given confirmation letter for admission. Counseling will be done on the basis of ranking obtaining through the written entrance examination.
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of UPCPMT-2015.
- Click on the ‘CPMT Filling Form- 2015’ on the login page of authorized website Deen Dayal Updhyaya (DDU) Gorakhpur University.
- Fill all the details in the application form should be correct & valid by the candidates according to the educational qualification certificate.
- Upload recent coloured passport sized photograph & signature of sized not more than 50 kb and 20 kb respectively in jpg/jpeg format.
- After successful submission of registration candidates can depositing application fee through the bank challan form in any branch of SBI.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Finally print application form and confirmation letter for future reference.
- Opening Date of Online Registration Form: 20 Mar, 2015
- Last Date for Online Application Form: Announced Later
- Examination Date: 24 May, 2015 [Sunday]
- Click Here: UPCPMT Combined Entrance Exam 2015
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Official website: Applicants can go through the official website http://www.ddugu.edu.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the upcoming notification.