Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for the Combined Medical Services Examination 2015 for filling the vacant vacancies in the UPSC Department. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply online application form before the last date through the authorized website of Union Public Service Commission. A huge number of candidates were applied for the recruitment to the Combined Medical Services Examination in UPSC. Before filling their online application form candidates must read the official notification from the link mention below. The examination will be conduct for the recruitment to the posts Divisional Medical Officer (DMO), Assistant Divisional Medical Officer (ADMO), Junior Medical Scale, General Duty Medical Officer and General Duty Medical Officer (Grade-II).
Applicants can go through the official website http://www.upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. A number of candidates who wants to join medical sector jobs must apply for the recruitment to the various posts mention above in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Candidates are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the authorized website to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like UPSC Medical Examination Admit Card 2015, Combined Medical Services Examination Soled Answer Key 2015 and UPSC Combined Medical Syllabus/Paper Pattern 2015. The written examination will be deciding to conduct on 28 June, 2015 [Sunday].
The last date for applying online application form is 10 Apr, 2015 through the authorized website of Union Public Service Commission.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2015:
Organizing Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Examination Name: Combined Medical Services Examination 2015
Examination Date: 28 June, 2015 [Sunday]
- Candidates age should be not more than 32 years ( Not earlier than 2nd Jan, 1983) for the Combined Medical Services Examination (CMSE).
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- Applicants should must have written and practical parts of the final MBBS examination from any recognized university/institution/colleges approved by Medical Council of India.
- Eligible and interested candidates who have appearing in the final MBBS Examination can also applicable to apply through the official website.
The revised pay structure of this post is Band 3- of Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.200/- (Two Hundred Only) as a application fee through the bank challan form in any branch of SBI.
- All female category candidates belongs from SC/ST categories or Physically handicapped candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the written examination held on 28 June, 2015 by Union Public Service Commission at various examination centres. The examination will be computer based exam comprise of two papers. Each paper carrying of 250 marks and also have a negative marking of 0.33 marks will be deduct for given each wrong answer by the candidates in the examination.
Personality Test: Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates will be called for personality test carrying of 100 marks. The final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the merit list prepared on the basis of overall performances of the candidates in the written examination and personality test.
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of UPSC.
- Click on the ‘CMS Exam’ link on the login page of authorized website.
- Fill all the details in the application form should be correct and valid by the candidates.
- After successful submission of online application form candidates pay their application fee through the bank challan in any branch of SBI.
- Upload scanned image of photograph & signature of size not more than 50 kb and 20 kb respectively in jpeg/jpg format.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Finally print application form and confirmation page for future reference.
- Opening date of online application form: 14 Mar, 2015
- Closing date of online application form: 10 Apr, 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 10 Apr, 2015
- Examination Date: 28 June, 2015
- Click Here: UPSC Online Registration [Part-I]
- Click Here: UPSC Online Registration [Part-II]
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like Admit Card/UPSC Result.