NRHM Odisha : National Rural Health Mission, Odisha is going to conduct walk in interview for 112 Various Posts. Interview will be started from 05.10.2015 and will end on 08.10.2015. Desired candidates can check out the essential information on www.nrhmorissa.gov.in
Medical Jobs in Odisha, Walk-in-Interview will be conducted as scheduled below for filling up the following posts under District Early Intervention Centre (DEIC), National Health Mission, Odisha on contractual basis with monthly remuneration as noted against each and subject to renewal as per OSH&FW Society terms and conditions. Lower age limit for all the post is 21 years as on dt01.09.2015
Odisha Government Vacancies, MBBS with M.D., Bachelor’s Degree in Audiology and Speech language pathology, Diploma in Optometry, Diploma in Dental Technology from a recognized University. All the positions are purely temporary and co terminus with the scheme.
- Candidates are required to come for interview with duly filled in application in prescribed format, available in the official website: www.nrhmorissa.gov.in and bring all certificates / testimonials, in original and a set of self attested photocopies of the same.
- Candidates, who are already working in Health Department either on regular or on contractual basis, have to submit No Objection Certificate from concerned employer at the time of interview, without which they will not be eligible for interview.
- The result of walk-in-interview will be published in the official website of NHM.
NRHM Odisha Posts Details:
|02.||M.O – MBBS DEIC||26|
|03.||M.O – Dental DEIC||2|
|05.||Dental Technician DEIC||27|
NRHM Odisha 112 Recruitment Age Limit:
- Paediatrician DEIC : Maximum 65 years
- M.O – MBBS DEIC : Maximum 65 years
- M.O – Dental DEIC : Maximum 65 years
- Optometrist DEIC : Maximum 40 years
- Dental Technician DEIC : Maximum 40 years
Odisha NRHM Eligibility Criteria:
- Paediatrician DEIC : MBBS with M.D. in Paediatrics from Medical Council of India. Must have valid registration from the State Council of Medical Registration.
- M.O – MBBS DEIC : MBBS or equivalent degree from Institutions recognized by Medical Council of India. Must have completed compulsory internship and also must have valid registration from the State Council of Medical Registration.
- M.O – Dental DEIC : Bachelor’s degree in Dental Surgery from Institutions recognized by Dental Council of India. Must have valid registration from the State Council of Medical Registration.
- Optometrist DEIC : Diploma in Optometry from a recognized Institution / University. However, candidates having Masters / Bachelor Degree in Optometry will be given preference.
- Dental Technician DEIC : Diploma in Dental Technology (at least 2 years course) from a recognized Institution / University. The Institution should be recognized by Dental Council of India. Preference will be given to candidates having at least 2 years post qualification experience in related field.
- Paediatrician DEIC : Rs. 44,000/- + P.I.
- M.O – MBBS DEIC : Rs. 30,800/- + P.I.
- M.O – Dental DEIC : Rs. 30,800/- (consolidated)
- Optometrist DEIC : Rs. 11,600/- + P.I.
- Dental Technician DEIC : Rs. 9,350/- + P.I.
- Personal Interview
Procedure to Apply:
- Interested candidates having the requisite qualification and experience may appear for registration on date as mentioned against each post. Registration timing is from 10.30 A.M. to 12 Noon. No application will be received after scheduled timing of registration. After registration candidates will be shortlisted on the
basis of required eligibility criteria and shortlisted candidates will be asked to stay back for interview. Candidates not fulfilling the eligibility criteria in this advertisement need not come for the interview. Candidates not fulfilling the requirement will not be interviewed.
- Candidates are required to come for interview with duly filled in application in prescribed format, available in the official website: www.nrhmorissa.gov.in and bring all certificates / testimonials, in original and a set of self attested photocopies of the same, in support of age, qualification and experience, for verification.
Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size colour photographs and self photo ID proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Adhar card / Passport). Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
- Starting date of Interview : 05.10.2015
- Last date of Interview : 08.10.2015
- Official Website: www.nrhmorissa.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here