ICDS Recruitment 2015 :- Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS), Dhar has released a notification to fill up 208 posts of Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Assistant and Mini Anganwadi Worker posts. Eligible and interested candidates should have passed 10/10+2 in concerned discipline or its equivalent, as educational qualification according to the MP Govt. ICDS advertisements 2015, from any recognized Board/University/Institute of India and the Selection Process is based on the performance of written exam, and Personal Interview according to the MP Govt. ICDS Notification 2015. Age Limit for applying for the posts should be more than 18 years.
Advertisement published on date 03-08-2015 and last date for form submission is 14-8-2015. There is a great chance for job seekers who are searching for state government jobs and also want to work in this Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) department.
Therefore candidates who have eligible according to MP Govt. ICDS notification 2015 and interested in these MP Govt. ICDS Posts 2015 should try their luck and take participation in this competition and also check all necessary information by downloading the MP Govt. ICDS notification and fill application form by offline not online process through official website http://www.childlineindia.org.in before the last date. The candidates who are selected in the final round will get different and good pay scale by post wise according to the MP Govt. ICDS advertisement 2015.
NOTE :- For other details like last dates, age limitation, application fee, selection process, online procedure, criteria, pay scale etc. can be found in full notification attached at the end of this article.
208 MP Govt. ICDS Vacancies Notification 2015 Details:
No. of posts :- 208
Department :- Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS).
Job Location :- All over in Dhar, Madhya Pradesh.
|03.||Mini Anganwadi Worker||19|
Age Limit for applying ICDS AWW, Asst. & Mini AWW application form 2015:
- Applicant age should be more than 18 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules by government.
Eligibility Criteria for ICDS AWW, Asst. & Mini AWW Jobs 2015:
- Eligible and interested candidates should have passed 10/10+2 in concerned discipline or its equivalent, from any recognized Board/University/Institute of India.
Pay Scale for ICDS AWW, Asst. & Mini AWW vacancies 2015:
- For more details please read full Bihar Teachers recruitment notification.
Selection Process of ICDS AWW, Asst. & Mini AWW Posts 2015:
Candidates selection is based on the performance of following tests.
- Personal interview.
Procedure to apply ICDS AWW, Asst. & Mini AWW application form 2015:
- Firstly go to the official Website :-http://www.childlineindia.org.in
- Then click on the notification and check that you are eligible or not.
- Then fill carefully all the necessary information in the application form
- Then upload your passport size photo and signature.
- Then Click on submit button.
- After that take a print out copy for future use.
Important Dates for ICDS AWW Recruitment 2015:
- Advertisements date :- 03-08-2015
- Last date for form submission is 14-08-2015
- Official Website:- http://www.childlineindia.org.in
- Official Advertisement : Click Here
Candidates are advised that please read the ICDS AWW, Asst. & Mini AWW Notification 2015 carefully before apply for ICDS AWW, Asst. & Mini AWW application form 2015. For more details like MP Govt results 2015, latest Governments jobs, admit card ,Notifications and answer keys please check this website regularly and time to time. If you want book mark this page then press Ctrl+D.
Candidates are advised that please read the ICDS AWW, Asst. & Mini AWW advertisement 2015 carefully before apply ICDS AWW, Asst. & Mini AWW application form 2015.