High Court of Madhya Pradesh has given Notification for the 100 vacant vacancies for the Post of Civil Judge Class-II (Entry Level). Applicants who are interested can fill their forms before the last date of submission of application form. Applicants who are interested should have the age between 21 years to 35 years and should posses the degree of Law from any recognized university.
Interested and eligible candidates can fill their forms for the desired post. Candidates are requested to read the instructions carefully and fill the form completely and correctly according to the documents. Preliminary exam will be held in 2 sessions on 14 Dec, 2014 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
More information regarding the Post details, limitations in age, eligibility criteria are given below. Candidates who are interested can fill their forms online through the official website before the last date.
Civil Judge Vacancies Details:
|Sr.||Name of category||Vacancies|
- Candidates applying for this post should have the age of 21 years to 35 years as on 01 Jan, 2015.
- Age relaxation as per rules for SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates is 03 years.
- Only those candidates are eligible who are having the degree of the law from any recognized university.
Applicants should be given the payment of Rs. 27,700 to Rs. 44,770.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.1000 for the general category candidates and Rs. 600 portal charges.
- For the candidates belonging to the unreserved category should have to pay Rs. 800 and Rs. 600 portal charge.
- Portal charges are only for the candidates who does not belong to the Madhya Pradesh.
- Fees once submitted will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- Candidates who are eligible and interested will be selected on the basis of the Preliminary exam, main Exam and interview.
- Candidate should be physically fit and should posses the Indian nationality.
- applicants qualifying in the preliminary exam will be called for main exam and candidates qualifying in Main exam will be called for Interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website of MP High Court.
- Applicants can fill all their information correctly and carefully after reading the instructions carefully.
- Scan the photographs and Signature before filling the application form.
- Incompletely filled application form will be rejected.
- Keep the registration number and ID safely for the Future use.
- Last Date for applying online is 17 Nov, 2014 till 12:00 pm.
- Date Of Preliminary Examination is 14 Dec, 2014.
- Date of downloading admit cards is 07 days after the last date of applying online.
- Official Website: http://www.mponline.gov.in/
- Applicants can apply online through this website before the last date.
- Official Notification: Download Here