High Court of Madhya Pradesh has given a notification for the Recruitment of English Stenographers . There are 88 vacancies in the High court of Madhya Pradesh, so interested candidates can fill their forms online through the official website. There will the preliminary exam and the mains exam, applicants can qualify for mains exam only if the candidates score more than 50 % marks. Applicants who are interested can have completed Graduation from any recognized college or institution, Candidates are requested to fill the information correctly otherwise the form will be rejected. Applicants willing to fill this form should have the good character and should be the citizen of India. Applicant should also passed English shorthand examination with a speed of 80 wpm from any recognized Institute of short hand and Typewriting.
Students who are eligible and interested can fill their forms online through the official website of MP High Court http://www.mphc.in Applicants can fill their forms after reading the instructions carefully before the last date 13-10-2014. Only those candidates who are eligible can fill their forms otherwise the forms of the candidates who are not eligible should be cancelled. Main examination should be held at Jabalpur.
MP High Court Recruitment details:
- Male candidates should have the age of 18-35 years and female candidates should have the age of 18-45 years as on 01-01-2015.
- Relaxation in age Of the male candidates belonging to OBC, SC/ ST the age limit is up to 40 years and that of Female candidates of Widow/ Abandoned/ Divorcee is up to 50 years.
- Female applicants of the OBC/SC/ST category is having the upper age limit of 55 years.
- Applicants having graduation and passed a shorthand examination with a speed of 80 wpm from any recognized institute.
- Eligible and interested candidates should have the knowledge of the computer application.
- Candidates should have the salary of Rs.9300 to Rs.34800.
- Grade pay of Rs. 3600 is given and other Allowances.
- Candidates of Unreserved category are required to pay Rs.400 and the candidates of reserved category should have Rs.200 as Application fee.
- Additional fee of Rs.100 /- per candidate is also paid to the MPOnline.
- Candidates can be selected on the basis of written examination, there will be two written examinations.
- Candidates getting 50% marks in the preliminary examination then only he/she is allowed to appear in the mains exam.
- After mains examination there will be interview and then on the basis of all this the merit list can be prepared category wise.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to fill their online application form on the website .
- Applicants are requested to fill the application form correctly after reading the instructions carefully and submit the application form online before the last date.
- Last Date for submission of Application Form online is 13-10-2014 by 12:00 PM.
- Official Website:http://www.mphc.in
- Official Notification: Download Here