Madhya Pradesh High Court has released advertisement for 18 District Legal Aid Officer Post Job. High Court of Madhya Pradesh invites 18 District Legal Aid Officer vacancies for Indian Citizens. Job seeker who eligible and interested for District Legal Aid Officer Post in MP High Court can apply through the official website whose link is given below. Candidates submit their application through online at official websites :www.mphc.in, www.mponline.gov.in .
People are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their online application through the authorized website of MP High Court. Number of candidates can apply for the District Legal Aid Officers for the recruitment to filling the vacant vacancies in High Court of Madhya Pradesh. High Court of Madhya Pradesh recruitment 2014 for 18 District Legal Aid Officer. The details of instructions, notification, age limit, application fee , how to apply, term and conditions are available on official website or mentioned below.
Last date for submission of online application is 10.09.2014.
MP High Court Recruitment 18 District Legal Aid Officer Posts Details:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|01||District Legal Aid Officer||18||Candidates have completed Bachelors Degree in Law from recognized institution /University.|
- Minimum age limit 21 years as on 01.01.2015.
- Upper age limit is 35 years as 01.01.2015
- Maximum age relaxation is 03 years for SC, ST and OBC of residents of MP State.
- Upper age limit is 38 for All category , temporary, permanent employee of M.P. Government.
- Age relaxation is 10 years for Female candidates (+ 05 years relaxation for Widow, divorcee women)
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- Candidates have completed Bachelors Degree in Law from recognized institution/University.
- Candidates have good character and health.
- Rs. 800/- for Unreserved/OBC candidates.
- Rs. 700/- for ST/SC candidates.
- Candidates deposit application fee through Debit and Credit Card, Internet Banking, M.P. Online Kiosk.
Pay Scale M.P. High Court, Recruitment :
- Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200 (According to 6th Pay Commission)
- Main Examination (Online):
Main Examination (Online) No. of Questions Maximum Marks Duration 180 180 03:00 hours
- Interview: Maximum marks is 20 (Twenty).
- Obtain 05 marks are compulsory for selection.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates before submit their online application please see notification/advertisement from official website: www.mphc.in, www.mponline.gov.in
- Candidates submit their online application to log on www.mponline.gov.in .
- Candidates can deposit application fee through debit card or credit card or Internet banking or or KIOSK of MP online.
- Candidates must keep receipt of deposited fee.
- Candidates shall not send any document to MP High Court.
- Date of Notification: 19.08.2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 10.09.2014
- Date of Main Online Examination:: 28.09.2014
- Website: www.mphc.in, www.mponline.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here