High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur has delivered a notification for the 82 Vacant vacancies for the Assistant Grade-III Post. Candidates should posses the degree with the Hindi and English typing exam passed from any recognized Institute and should have Diploma in Computer Application. Male applicants should have the age of 18 years to 35 years and female candidates should have the age between 18 years to 40 years as on 01 Jan, 2015.
Candidates who are eligible and interested can fill their forms online through the official website of the Mp high Court. Candidates are requested to read the Instructions carefully before filling the application form online. Fill all the information correctly and completely and submit them before the last date. Application fees should also be paid through online Mode only. No other mode of filing the application form and application fees will be accepted.
Applicants are requested to visit he official website of MP High court regularly to be updated with the latest notifications and news. other information like Post details, Educational Qualification and how to apply are given below.
Name of Post: Assistant Grade-III
|Sr.||Name of Category||Vacancies|
- Candidates should have the age of 18 years to 35 years For male candidates as on 01 Jan, 2015.
- Female candidates should have the Age of 18 years to 40 years as on 01 Jan, 2015.
- Age relaxation is from 40 years to 55 years.
- Applicants interested should have the Degree and should have passed the Typing exam in Hindi and English.
- Candidates should also have the Diploma in Computer Application.
From Rs. 5200 to Rs.20200 and a Grade Pay of Rs.1900.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.600 + Rs. 200 portal charges For UR category candidates.
- Rs.600 for the reserved category candidates of Madhya Pradesh and Physically Handicapped candidates.
- Application fees once submitted will not be refunded.
- Candidates who are eligible should be selected on the basis of the written Examination and Interview.
- Applicants will have the Preliminary exam and the applicants who will qualify will have the Main Exam.
- Applicants Qualifying in the main exam will be called for the Interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website of MP High Court.
- Read the Instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Fill all the information correctly and Completely Otherwise the applications will be rejected.
- Note down the password and the Registration code for the future Reference.
- Last Date for filling online application form is 27 Oct, 2014 till 12:00 pm.
- Official Website: http://www.mponline.gov.in/
- Candidates can fill their applications through this website. Read the instru9ctions carefully before filling the form.
- Official Notification: Download Here