MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2016: Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) has declared 287 vacant posts for Line Attendant post in notification. This notification has released on 28/05/2016 at official website https://www.mpcz.co.in. Interested aspirants can apply online application form from 03/06/2016 to 22/06/2016 at official website.
Applicant must have passed matriculation (10th) or equivalent and ITI diploma from any recognized institution or board of India. Applicants will be selected based on performance in written examination and personal interview.
Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 23 years. Age relaxation as per currents rules and regulations of state government.
Aspirants who want to know more information about MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
MPMKVVCL Vacancy 2016 Details:
Name of Post: Line Attendant
Total No. of Posts: 287
Age Limit for Line Attendant:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 23 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for Line Attendant:
- Applicants must have passed matriculation (10th) or equivalent from any recognized institution or board of India.
- Candidates must have passed ITI diploma from any recognized institution of India.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
- General/OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs.1000/-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online application form start from: 03/06/2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 22/06/2016