Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released a latest notification for the recruitment to the posts Accountant (Lekhpal), Junior Auditor, Sub-Auditor and Account Service Cadre for the male/female citizens of Madhya Pradesh and other various states. People who are interested can apply online application form before the last date through the authorized website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. Before applying online application form candidates must know about the eligibility criteria and instructions mention below. The written examination will be deciding to held on 5th Apr, 2015 at various examination centres allotted by MPPEB are as follows:- Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Reewa, Shadhol, Ujjain, Morena, Hoshangabad and Sagar.
Applicants can go through the official website www.mponline.gov.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the official website. There are a total of 2519 vacant vacancies for the recruitment to the post Lekhpal in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). People are advised to keep in touch regularly with the authorized website of MPPEB to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like MP Lekpal (vyapam) Exam Result 2015, Lekhpal MPPEB Exam Answer Key 2015 and MPPEB Lekhpal Admit Card 2015.
The last date for apply online application form is 27 Feb, 2015.
2519 MP Lekhpal (Vyapam) Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name- Lekhpal||Vacancies|
- Candidates age should not be more than 40 years for the recruitment to the post Lekhpal in Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board (MPPEB).
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/women categories candidates.
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- Applicants must have Bachelor Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university/colleges/institutions.
- Candidates also have a computer diploma or CCC certificate.
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application form for the recruitment to the post Lekhpal in MPPEB.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.700/- (Seven Hundred Only) for Gen/OBC categories candidates and Rs.350/- (Three Hundred Fifty Only) for the OBC/SC/ST and General category (Domicile of Madhya Pradesh) as a application fee.
- After submission of application form if candidates wants correction in application form, than Rs.100/- (One Hundred Rupee) will be charged.
- Once the application fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the written examination conducting by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. Candidates who will be qualify in the written examination called for an interview examination through the medium of call letter. The examination consist of two papers:- Paper-I & Paper-II of 100 marks each.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for an interview examination. The venue and date of interview examination will be informed to the candidates through the call letter. Final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the merit list prepared on the basis of overall performance of the candidates in written and interview examination.
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB).
- Click on the ‘Important Notice’ link on the login page of official website.
- Fill all the mandatory information in the application form should be correct and click on the submit button.
- Applicants can uploaded scanned image of photograph & signature in the appropriate place in application form of size not more than 20kb and 10kb respectively.
- After successful registration candidates can click on Pay to Proceed button for pay application fee online/offline.
- Finally print their application form along with registration number generated by the computer system .
- Opening date of online application form: 08 Feb, 2015
- Closing date of online application form: 27 Feb, 2015
- Last date for correction in application form: 02 Mar, 2015
- Examination Date: 5th April, 2015 [Sunday]
- Click Here: MP Lekhpal Online Application Form 2015
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.vyapam.nic.in to apply online application form and also know information about the latest and upcoming notification like Result/Answer Key.